Anyone in Fairfield, PA?

This is a discussion on Anyone in Fairfield, PA? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello all! I'm new to Fairfield, PA and with spring right around the corner, I'm looking for fellow wrx owners ...

Cool Anyone in Fairfield, PA?

Hello all! I'm new to Fairfield, PA and with spring right around the corner, I'm looking for fellow wrx owners around here. I've seen a beautiful white bugeye off Rt.16 several times (was looking at a house up the road).

Also, does anyone have an OEM downpipe I can borrow? Mine was lost in the move from Frederick. I'm going to need one to get my '03 passed PA inspection and then I'll give it back. Promise!!! Can anyone recommend a good place to have a car or two inspected?

Thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister1rg View Post
    If you pushing out less then 20 and u have stock bov or bpv or whatever.....but your pushing more then the stock psi. say 18psi, and say you have an intake or the stock stuff deleted, does that sound chage at all or is it not affeected

2003 MBP 5MT (R.I.P)
    2000 Xterra SE
    2007 Civic EX Coupe

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

from York here, I have a stock dp that you could borrow after I pass my inspec next month but I should be able to pass without it, Rob passed with a catless 02 last month. as long as you don't have any cels you should be fine
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

Banned
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    exactly

You're gonna be fine without it in PA. Since your AP reflash is supressing the CEL, you will pass.

you confused the heck out of me with your avatar I was thinking "now what the h*ll does eagle_C6 know about PA emissions laws what a douch"
    04 WRX Java Black
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bkotzman00 View Post
    you confused the heck out of me with your avatar I was thinking "now what the h*ll does eagle_C6 know about PA emissions laws what a douch"
    I just wish he'd use his mouth as a sniffer on my 3" TBE.

Great!! Thanks for the replies everyone. Where are you going to have your wrx's inspected. I don't mind a drive if I know it's going to pass, well, hopefully.

Anyone recommend a good shop locally that can do an up-pipe for a reasonable price? I've got a Perrin just waiting to go in.
    If you pushing out less then 20 and u have stock bov or bpv or whatever.....but your pushing more then the stock psi. say 18psi, and say you have an intake or the stock stuff deleted, does that sound chage at all or is it not affeected

2003 MBP 5MT (R.I.P)
    2000 Xterra SE
    2007 Civic EX Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by twoturbos View Post
    Great!! Thanks for the replies everyone. Where are you going to have your wrx's inspected. I don't mind a drive if I know it's going to pass, well, hopefully.

Anyone recommend a good shop locally that can do an up-pipe for a reasonable price? I've got a Perrin just waiting to go in.
    I am just taking mine to my old local shop figuring that they will not know what to look on the car because I don't think they see that many, but I might go to Tuffy first don't know but since emissions is only OBII they should not fail you because of visual inspection

if you have a heated garage I'll give you a hand with the uppipe
    04 WRX Java Black
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

Quote Originally Posted by bkotzman00 View Post

if you have a heated garage I'll give you a hand with the uppipe
    Hahaha, yeah the garage is hot and the beer is cold, I just don't have tools or proper lighting, just yet. Just moved in a few months ago. If I can get it past inspection w/o having to put the OEM d/p back on, I'll just take it to WSS to do the up.

Thanks, and is anyone interested in getting together in the springtime? I'll cook up a nice BBQ!!!

2003 MBP 5MT (R.I.P)
    2000 Xterra SE
    2007 Civic EX Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by twoturbos View Post
    springtime? I'll cook up a nice BBQ!!!
    looks like we have a new Tri State meet
    04 WRX Java Black
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works