Awd Shootout
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Awd Shootout within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys i have and AWD MAZDASPEED6 and i have started a post over at mazda6club.com about this. I would ...

Awd Shootout

Hey guys i have and AWD MAZDASPEED6 and i have started a post over at mazda6club.com about this. I would like to know how many of you would be interested in doing an AWD shootout? I am going to be going to all the AWD forums i can to try and set this up. This is in NO WAY saying that this is a challenge of the MAZDASPEED6 vs. other AWDs!!! This is just a friendly AWD battle to see who is the top dog. Just like they have the diamond star shootout i want to have an AWD shootout. I'm thinking of holding it at budds creek raceway if i can get enough people interested. Remember this is all in fun guys!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like a cool idea. Best of luck
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    Sounds like a cool idea. Best of luck
    + 1
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

I'm a long ways away but myself & the other guy that organized the subaru shootout last year in Il discussed something similar.

well to bring this back up once again to see whom would be interested. NOPI NATIONALS is going to beat maryland international raceway on the 19th and 20th of this month. Maybe we can get together there to discuss setting it up.

Quote Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 View Post
    NOPI NATIONALS is going to be at maryland international raceway on the 19th and 20th of this month. Maybe we can get together there to discuss setting it up.
    I think the Nopi Nationals are Atlanta in Sept.

Quote Originally Posted by gfred024 View Post
    I think the Nopi Nationals are Atlanta in Sept.
    http://www.mirdrag.com/v2/schedule/c...5/07-05-19.htm

Here is the schedule for that weekend. The nopi nationals/super street tour that you are talking about is just a car show at atlanta motor speedway.That is in september.

I'd be down, and I know a ton of local wrx/evo owners that would also be down.

Lee
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.