Question About VA Dealerships - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Question About VA Dealerships within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; well im lookin to get a wrx/sti myself and made a thread similar to this not too long ago. many ...

well im lookin to get a wrx/sti myself and made a thread similar to this not too long ago. many around the NOVA area dont recommend alot of the dealerships around there except the Stolhman one, which is in Tysons. i was plannin on visiting fairfax,springfield, and herndon suby dealerships but no1 recommended them due to terrible customer service. my suggestion check out the Stolhman(sp?) Suby/Mistu dealership right next to the best buy just a lil drive from tysons corner mall.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Its been a couple of years, but when i bought my 05 WRX in the NORVA area i went to Perry Subaru. I was out the door at a little over 22,000 and it wasn't even 2005 yet. They were very willing to make the sale and very helpfull. They even called me back when they got a better financing offer. Very friendly people and they have an understanding service department.

p.s. sorry for the spelling

I buy from whatever dealership gives me the best deal. I bought mine from Stohlman in Tysons and have never been back. Once I buy the car I don't go to dealers for anything except warranty stuff and thankfully I have not had any warranty issues of any kind.
    06 Wrx Wagon, blue, 5spd
    05 350Z Roadster, super black, 6spd, Borla TD exhaust, K&N
    02 HD "Fat Boy" custom
    02 HD Ultra Classic - 95 hp & 109 ft-lbs
    02 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior - 92.4 hp & 114 ft-lbs
    01 Kawasaki Drifter 1500

Don't go to Stohlman, my friend was a car porter there, and well, the way the treat the higher end cars (EVOs, STIs) was less than admirable.
    Try Annapolis Subaru, they're pretty great to deal with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12