Points Removal? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Points Removal? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; in md, tickets are a joke. by brother got out of 3 DUI's, 4 speeding, a few driving without a ...

in md, tickets are a joke. by brother got out of 3 DUI's, 4 speeding, a few driving without a seatbelt, and a hit and run. hes a reallllllll bad driver. anyways, MD tickets are a joke. Go to court, the cop probably wont show and you dont get a fine or points. I actually got a WARNING for 115 in a 55 once. That was fun. But anywho, points in another state dont affect insurance in your home state, just dont declare residence in MD.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my problem is that i recieved 2 tickets within 2 months. These were my first tickets i had ever gotten( i live in MD btw).
    I've been to court for the first one, it was super easy. The judge looked at my driving record and gave me PBJ without me having to really say anything. However, im nervous now because i am going to have to go to court for the second one... will this kill the probation? Even though i got the ticket before probation? Is there any way in hell i will get out of point for both?

Quote Originally Posted by Poekin View Post
    my problem is that i recieved 2 tickets within 2 months. These were my first tickets i had ever gotten( i live in MD btw).
    I've been to court for the first one, it was super easy. The judge looked at my driving record and gave me PBJ without me having to really say anything. However, im nervous now because i am going to have to go to court for the second one... will this kill the probation? Even though i got the ticket before probation? Is there any way in hell i will get out of point for both?
    the last time i was in your situation, i got the pbj on the first one, then got the points and fine reduced on the second one. i believe that the judge CAN give the points and fines for both tickets, but i have not seen that happen in a very long time. i guess it will depend on the judge. i would say that you would be very lucky if you got away with no points at all for the 2 tickets.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12