oc
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on oc within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; OCEAN CITY. i know it is a little early but i want to get this organized if people want to ...

oc

OCEAN CITY. i know it is a little early but i want to get this organized if people want to do it.the ocean city car show is june 9-10.i will be heading down on the evening of the 8th which is a friday.im staying at the fenwick islander which is about 4 blocks outside of oc.it is on coastal highway and has a great view of it.i like this place because it is cheap,clean,and in a good spot.it is a smaller hotel but is not a hole.i like it because it is away from the headache of the lower streets where there is dead stopped traffic 24/7.up where this hotel is the traffic dies down and you get to watch some pretty good races during the evening.so what im trying to do is get a couple of subys to stay at this place and have a good time.the hotel is low key and dont have to worry about theft like in the lower streets.if you do not want to stay in this place then we can organize a caravan to cruise down on friday.let me know whats up my reservations are set.
    Last edited by 05wrx4U2nv; 01-04-2007 at 10:47 AM. Reason: cant post thread with title longer than 2 letters

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I might be interested. It's a bit far away from now but I'd have to find out from friends to see if they'd be down for that. Keep me posted. How much are room rates btw?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #777
    #569/800
    -- Nick

Im down for the meet. I live about 40mins from Ocean City and cruise down there almost every weekend in the summer. I won't be staying with you guys but I can meet down there and whatever. My girl had her car in the show last year. Usually pretty fun time I guess.
    02 Wrx: Catless Uppipe and Turbo Back, Cobb Stage 2 93 map.
    Best 1/4
    RT: .046
    60ft: 2.0
    1/8: 8.8
    1/4: 13.8
    mph: 99.98

rates are real cheap compared to others i thkn like 65 week nights and 90-110 on weekends.at peak during summer'. we will also organize a meet for saturday night i did it like a week b4 last year and we had a nice turn out out considering the time.
    Last edited by 05wrx4U2nv; 01-04-2007 at 07:34 PM.

I have an ex down there that I stay with alot and I will probably be down there at the time, if there is some sort of caravan down I'm up for it.

Lee
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

i will be leaving friday evening if your down we can start the caravan list now.

Quote Originally Posted by 05wrx4U2nv View Post
    i will be leaving friday evening if your down we can start the caravan list now.
    throw my name down if you want, the gf and I wanted to plan a weekend in OC and this could be a bonus for me but I have to throw it by her and will see from there

but for the caravan I can meet up somewhere in maryland
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

do you take the bay bridge way over??because there is a wawa about 2miles b4 the baybridge with huge parking lot and i think that will be good because most people have to take the bridge

do you take the bay bridge way over??because there is a wawa about 2miles b4 the baybridge with huge parking lot and i think that will be good because most people have to take the bridge
    That sounds good to me, around what time would this be? You all know how traffic gets around the bay bridge

BTW did you put anything on nasioc or iwsti yet?

Lee
    Last edited by LeeC; 01-05-2007 at 09:08 AM.

yep it gets ugly but do we go at night with less traffic or do we suck it up and sit in it during the day.i live about 3 miles from the bridge and i know all sorts of short cut to pass the traffic if you give me and address where you will be coming from i will map off directions so you dont hit traffic.like if your coming from baltimore you should take rt2.south and take college parkway to east college parkway and that will take you to sandy point which will let you on 50 about half a mile b4 the bridge im taking the day off so ican leave around 1 or so or late when everyone gets off work
    silly peguin. pointless wings are for ricers!
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy silver View Post
    heard there is an ecu out thats like the hondata but for subbys.

yep it gets ugly but do we go at night with less traffic or do we suck it up and sit in it during the day.i live about 3 miles from the bridge and i know all sorts of short cut to pass the traffic if you give me and address where you will be coming from i will map off directions so you dont hit traffic.like if your coming from baltimore you should take rt2.south and take college parkway to east college parkway and that will take you to sandy point which will let you on 50 about half a mile b4 the bridge im taking the day off so ican leave around 1 or so or late when everyone gets off work
    I am gonna use some time off for this too, I'd be down to leave at 1 but it depends when everyone else can, we should deffinetly get some 2way radios on the way down haha.

that is one way that I have taken in the past
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

More than likely i will probably already be down there. Whose going with you? Cory?

no hes stuck up kelseys ass
    silly peguin. pointless wings are for ricers!
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy silver View Post
    heard there is an ecu out thats like the hondata but for subbys.

hey man yeah i move down there may 15th so ill always be around. not sure if you remember me 05wrx but i was the guy who posted the meet over at nasioc and suggested it be at food lion on 117th. i see you've been busy with your wrx ! anyways yeah ill be there. cant wait

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.