First Annual Pittsburgh XMAS Meet
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on First Annual Pittsburgh XMAS Meet within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Date 12/16 Time 8pm-2am Food and Beer will be provided, dinner will be served as well as a keg of ...

First Annual Pittsburgh XMAS Meet

Date 12/16
    Time 8pm-2am

Food and Beer will be provided, dinner will be served as well as a keg of GOOD beer. Sould be Good times, much like last night, just a lot cheaper.

Hyland Hills Apartments in Greentree, Events Room is next to the office.

Hyland Hills Apartments
    275 Oakville Drive
    Pittsburgh, PA 15220

Google Map

Donations will be accepted but not required to attend. Myself as well as a few others will be pitching in as well as setting up early and anyone is more then welcome to help.

I'll have my OpenECU/Enginuity/Logging tools on hand if anyone wants a stage flash, road dyno, data logging.

Here is the menu for the party (isis has already taken care of it):

Snacks (dip, chips and pretzels)
    Salad w/4 dressing selections
    Fresh rolls w/butter
    Baked rigatoni w/mozzarella
    Sweet Italian sausage
    Spicy Italian sausage
    Homemade meatballs
    Baked herb chicken

The decorations have been purchased and are ready to go. Beer and other Liquors will be provided. Tropical smoothies will be available for the ladies.

Wives, gf’s and kids are all welcome. A friend is also welcome.

Pre-party volunteers are needed to get ready and pre-drink

link
    Last edited by disque71; 12-11-2006 at 09:03 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ARGGGGG. There is no such thing as "first annual." It's "inaugural." Sorry to be the English Nazi, but if it's the first, it can't be annual. What if there's no interest and it doesn't happen next year?

It's kind of like the word "unique." There's no such thing as "most unique." It's either unique or it's not. There are no degrees of unique.

And there is no "normalcy." It's "normality."

Sorry, I just had to vent!

Good luck on your inaugural event!
    My water heater has a blow off valve.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.