recommended dealer in the NOVA area?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on recommended dealer in the NOVA area? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; been talkin to parents and theyve told me as long as my grades are good ill be gettin a car ...

recommended dealer in the NOVA area?

been talkin to parents and theyve told me as long as my grades are good ill be gettin a car of my choice. obviously it was a no brainer, i wanted a WRX/STI for my next car. i know alot of pplz have wrx/sti's in the NOVA area so im finding out where to go to get my suby. The only places i know around the NOVA area is the herndon and fairfax off the top. is there any recommended dealership that i should go to? thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    If you are on Nasioc PM Annapolis Subaru. They have great prices on both wrx's and STI for nasioc members. It might be worth the drive.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I work at Fitzgerald Subaru in Rockville, MD if you want to give it a try.

hahah wow both in MD....i think ill first try a place around the NOVA area since buying a car out of state is a hassle, speaking from expierience. sold a car to a person from NY and boy was that a pain. but if all else fail ill try those places out.

anyone got any recommendations for any of the suby dealers in the NOVA area?

Don Beyer in Alexandria has a good service dept and a good parts dept. Don't know much about sales. They are not jerks to you about mods (which doesn't mean you can Stage 4 your car and walk in with a blown engine and get a free engine). I don't know much about their sales dept... I would buy the car at Annapolis and then take it to Beyer for service

Standard disclaimer, try not to get yourself killed with all that hp

john

Quote Originally Posted by ButtDyno View Post
    Don Beyer in Alexandria has a good service dept and a good parts dept. Don't know much about sales. They are not jerks to you about mods (which doesn't mean you can Stage 4 your car and walk in with a blown engine and get a free engine). I don't know much about their sales dept... I would buy the car at Annapolis and then take it to Beyer for service

Standard disclaimer, try not to get yourself killed with all that hp

john

hrmm idk if my parents want to go all the way to annapolis just to get a car. its quite a distance. i did a lil searching and found a hardly used wrx in herndon for a good deal + it has leather seats. its an 06 silver wx with only 1k miles. did a carfax on it, since it was free, and everything it said on it was good. might check that one out if its still there.

hahah yea ill try to keep that disclaimer in mind when i get a wrx. its quite a big jump in power compared to a small 05 civic with a ****ty engine. hope to be more active.

I Support ClubWRX
    If you are looking at used I'll toss this out there. My 2006 with 9500 miles is for sale. Asking 22,000 for it. It is a LTD wrx meaning it has black leather/sunroof, heated seats, heated mirriors, and some other gizmos. It's in MD but I'd be willing to deliver it for gas money only. I'm going today to possible trade it in so let me know....
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

how about knoxville??
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

Whatever you do AVOID Paul Brothers (now Stohlman) in Herndon, VA.. as soon as I get the rest of my issues taken care of by them (if that EVER happens) I am NEVER stepping foot in that place again. Biggest bunch of incompetent RUDE morons I have ever met in my life. I am 22 and have owned 6 cars and never once dealt with a dealer that has made me want to cease all business with them as soon as humanly possible.

Phew. That said, Dulles Jeep/Subaru in Leesburg is decent if you get the right salesman. I'd also avoid any dealer in Tysons.

You might want to try Manasass Dodge/Subaru, I havent had any personal encoutners with their sales dept, but their parts dept is pretty cool
    Canadian Tech Support:
    "ok, type su eh"
    Customer:
    $sua
    bash: sua: command not found
    ---------------------------------------------
    "Dont worry ma'am, we're college students, we know what we're doing"

hahah i was thinking of gettin one used 06 rex with very low mileage from the herndon dealership but now that u said not to go there i dont think i am + its already gone. has anyone heard anything good/bad about the suby dealer in springfield? i also think the herndon one would be quite far for my parents to go to so i doubt even get near there. thx for the advice on dealership guys

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.