Trusted shops in richmond
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Trusted shops in richmond within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, i just purchased a 2007 wrx sedan after totalling my prelude. Anyways i was wondering where the good ...

Trusted shops in richmond

Hey guys, i just purchased a 2007 wrx sedan after totalling my prelude. Anyways i was wondering where the good shops were in richmond to get my SPT short shifter installed as well as all the bushings(kartboy and TiC) and the OEM subwoofer? should i go to moore subaru on broad and pay the high prices or is there somewhere better? thanx for your help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

only other place is delta V motorsports in richmond , think their rate is 75 or 80 a hour . check the discount thread for the link to their site .

I heard some good things about Delta V.
    http://svt4u2try.com | Myspace | Photos
    97 Cobra, 98 Z/28 hardtop

I've heard some really bad things about delta V. I wouldn't go somewhere unless it was nothing but good comments.

What have you heard?

Granted there will always be a few unhappy customers in any business, but please post them up so everyone can get feedback.
    http://svt4u2try.com | Myspace | Photos
    97 Cobra, 98 Z/28 hardtop

I can only speak on what I've heard b/c I've never been there and I know a couple people that have and have been happy with the service they got, but I just know a couple folks around here that say the place is a mess and real unorganized and said if you saw the shop you wouldn't want your car in there. I don't know though b/c I've never been down to their shop but I'm just sharing what I've heard from and this is coming from people that really do know what they are doing.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.