Trusted shops in richmond

This is a discussion on Trusted shops in richmond within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, i just purchased a 2007 wrx sedan after totalling my prelude. Anyways i was wondering where the good ...

Trusted shops in richmond

Hey guys, i just purchased a 2007 wrx sedan after totalling my prelude. Anyways i was wondering where the good shops were in richmond to get my SPT short shifter installed as well as all the bushings(kartboy and TiC) and the OEM subwoofer? should i go to moore subaru on broad and pay the high prices or is there somewhere better? thanx for your help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

only other place is delta V motorsports in richmond , think their rate is 75 or 80 a hour . check the discount thread for the link to their site .

I heard some good things about Delta V.
    http://svt4u2try.com | Myspace | Photos
    97 Cobra, 98 Z/28 hardtop

I've heard some really bad things about delta V. I wouldn't go somewhere unless it was nothing but good comments.

What have you heard?

Granted there will always be a few unhappy customers in any business, but please post them up so everyone can get feedback.
    http://svt4u2try.com | Myspace | Photos
    97 Cobra, 98 Z/28 hardtop

I can only speak on what I've heard b/c I've never been there and I know a couple people that have and have been happy with the service they got, but I just know a couple folks around here that say the place is a mess and real unorganized and said if you saw the shop you wouldn't want your car in there. I don't know though b/c I've never been down to their shop but I'm just sharing what I've heard from and this is coming from people that really do know what they are doing.