Good Mechanic in No. Va??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Good Mechanic in No. Va?? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am looking for a good place to bring in my bug-eye for maintenance/repairs/upgrades. Somewhere in western fairfax county or ...

Question Good Mechanic in No. Va??

I am looking for a good place to bring in my bug-eye for maintenance/repairs/upgrades. Somewhere in western fairfax county or eastern loundon county...chantilly is preferable.
    Any ideas...recommendations, or warnings?
    thanks
    R.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

any of you rex owners out there in VA? I know not all of you do your mods yourself....?

advice from anyone?
    THanks again for listening

Give Curry automotive a call. They are right off 606 in Sterling. Great shop and all of the guys there are real cool.

http://www.currysauto.com/

Also check out MachV / Ultimate. MachV is a parts distributor that shares a shop with Ultimate (mechanic shop). They are also off 606 in sterling. Several of my friends have taken their cars there to purchase / install upgrades and they have had nothing but good things to say about them.

THanks!
    I went to curry's in Dulles and they seem to be good if expensive. I like that the people I deal with all have better wrx's than I dothough...always a good sign: )

I used to go to Curry's a few times for my previous car. They're expensive, but if you have a custom works or spec, they'll take care of it.

They dealing with a lot of MOD cars, though, and specialize in Beamers, Audi. They took care of my S just fine.
    "The chain is only as strong as a weakest link"

I go to Currys in Chantilly. I take all my cars there.
    06 Wrx Wagon, blue, 5spd
    05 350Z Roadster, super black, 6spd, Borla TD exhaust, K&N
    02 HD "Fat Boy" custom
    02 HD Ultra Classic - 95 hp & 109 ft-lbs
    02 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior - 92.4 hp & 114 ft-lbs
    01 Kawasaki Drifter 1500

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.