one more day...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on one more day... within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Subie Challenge!!! No rain tomorrow, so I might wash the car if I'm not too tired. Fun, fun, fun! See ...

Registered User Ludicrous Speed's Avatar

one more day...

Subie Challenge!!!

No rain tomorrow, so I might wash the car if I'm not too tired. Fun, fun, fun!

See you guys at Ripken - look for the (only) SRR wagon with black wheels with about 80 cones under it.
    You must unlearn what you have learned!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WOOOOOOO!

*cough* sorry. I got a little excited.
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

Woo Subie Challenge!

Registered User Ludicrous Speed's Avatar
    52 STX - best time was 55 and change and it was pouring before my runs. Lots of puddles and wet pavement meant lots of sliding around. Fun stuff, but it was even funnier when all the stock non turbo cars were putting in faster times than the STi/I's and WRX's since they got the chance to run on dry pavement.

Fun stuff though and I got some cheers when I drifted into a few cones right before the end of my last run. Still not as classy as the few guys who spun out on the last turn and finished the race in reverse. Hehehehe.
    You must unlearn what you have learned!

I'm still blown that I couldn't get there. It looked so awesome, but I was so asleep that I didn't even realize it had rained. After I got off the phone with you two ^^ I fell into bed and slept 'till 1:30.

But, on the bright side, being too tired to go anywhere left me with the time to put my Forester DIN pocket in
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

Jehan,
    Sorry you couldn't make it dude

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.