Virgina BBQ, Bull run park.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Virgina BBQ, Bull run park. within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey guys i was thinking maybe on one of the up coming weeks ends we can all meet up for ...

Virgina BBQ, Bull run park.

hey guys i was thinking maybe on one of the up coming weeks ends we can all meet up for a BBQ at Bull Run park, in Northern Virgina. if your from NOVA you dont have to pay to get in, but if not i think its like 5 bucks or something. but yeah, food fun, and doing what subie owners do best. what do you guys say? if people are interested in this i will make a time and date. and also look into renting a big gazebo there. thanks

-Kyle
    ...? whats a turbo?

K-sport coil-overs* ADVAN RGII's* HKS TI-CARBON*SPEC-C ROOF VENT* TI-TEK DOWN/UP PIPE* http://www.metamorfasis.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    mmmmm BBQ sounds like fun

u have any tentative dates yet ? a weekend ?
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

ummm well i was hoping to get some feed back, but i was thinking maybe the last saterday of this month? say from 1-5pm??? sound good to any one?
    ...? whats a turbo?

K-sport coil-overs* ADVAN RGII's* HKS TI-CARBON*SPEC-C ROOF VENT* TI-TEK DOWN/UP PIPE* http://www.metamorfasis.com

any one??
    ...? whats a turbo?

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Attn: NoVa peeps !! BBQ
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Peachypumpkincheeks

I'm interested!

Just need specific dates, etc.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Just a thought.

Maybe this event could be thrown in Fredericksburg or someplace that is neutral to NOVA and RIC. That way we could ALL go and have a HUGE meet instead of two smaller seperate meets.

Not to mention, there is NO WAY NOVE can out BBQ The RIC. We got the BBQ POWER!!!

But in all seriousness, there are alot of places in Fred we could have a great meet up and draw alot of people. Come on now, let's have a lil' love between the North and the South.

ok then fredericksburg sounds good, its only like 45 mins away. and i would rather have a SUPER meet then a little. one dose any one want me to make another thread? i will.

-kyle
    ...? whats a turbo?

I'd be down.

Possible. I'll have to check. I'm on call that weekend = working from 8:45 pm - possibly 6:00 am. If it's throughout mid-day, then it should be cool.

- Jason

OK.

When would we like to do this?

We will definitely need to take a collection or something to purchase food and sodas. We could also go and take over a BBQ road side spot in the Fred area. Plenty of them there.

Open to ideas. Let's get this BBQ ON!!!! You know you NOVA peeps ain't got no BBQ skillz.....

how about a sunday ?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.