where to find 02' WRX parts from DE (Wilmington), PA (Allentown), or internet???

This is a discussion on where to find 02' WRX parts from DE (Wilmington), PA (Allentown), or internet??? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm brand new to the forum and this if my first official post. If anyone can pointt me in the ...

Unhappy where to find 02' WRX parts from DE (Wilmington), PA (Allentown), or internet???

I'm brand new to the forum and this if my first official post. If anyone can pointt me in the right directions for trusted sources and quality parts on the cheap for a 02' WRX that would be great. I'm in DE (Wilmington) and the car is immobilized in PA (Allentown). The car is going to need major engine work and my friend and I are up for the challenge. I never ordered from the internet before so I don't know where to look or who to trust. Please help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Question

do u know what parts u are looking for ?
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I'll have to check with my friend. He's more handy with the work than I am. I'm along for the ride so to speak and looking to learn what I can. All I can say is that the engine had some problems and that thing is now out and stripped to parts. Getting it back together is going to be a huge pain in the ass but whatever. The car had no aftermarket parts in it and I don't think thats necessary at this point. I'm just generally looking for a trustworthy source to find any parts that are dependable and not overpriced. Hopefully that isn't laughable to look for. I'm not holding out hope ...