now with pics!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on now with pics! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Tint/scratches and all, here she is: Before the tint.... After the tint... Heres the windshield strip, what do you think? ...

now with pics!

Tint/scratches and all, here she is:

Before the tint....

After the tint...

Heres the windshield strip, what do you think?

The scratch is to the left of the middle lip...

zoom:

zoomzoom:

I wonder if i can buff it out. Questions, comments?! !!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nope wont buff out. im a salesman at subaru of annapolis who did you buy from??im going to the track friday if you wanted to go with me and some buddys

Nice car. More pics of the seats? WRX logo looks good.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

i bought from Will, i'll be up there on friday, gonna get a shock sensor on the car, and do you think the shop guys might try to patch up the scratch? Probably not, but i got a tube of touch up paint, im just afraid to use it.

Looks good. I'm trying to decide whether or not to tint mine. I have the SMG. You have crystal right? What percentage did you go with?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #777
    #569/800
    -- Nick

Tint looks good. I like the seat embroidery too! Overall, its a bangin car man. Just sorry to hear about your bumper experience today.

joe

ill post a close up of the seats tomorrow, they arent emroidered. They are actually just high quality vinyls. Were pretty cheap too, i thought they would look kinda tacky but they came out really good. Its the first thing everyone notices when they see my car.

As for the % of the tint, i went with 20% in the backseats and back windshield for the dark look(plus black leather + alot of sun = sweaty balls), but 35% in the front to keep it legal. It came out real good. With SGM, you might want to just do 35 all the way around since its a darker color, to each his own though.

What do you guys think about the front windshield strip? Sometimes i like it, and other times i think its too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Poekin
    What do you guys think about the front windshield strip? Sometimes i like it, and other times i think its too big.
    size wise the strip looks good, and about the same as I have. the sunstrip is illegal in md no matter what size/percentage, so I still think you should have gone with 5 for the sunstrip.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

the shop guyswont do it but we have a guy we call in to do all that he does awesome.if you call will he might be able to schedule you to get that fixed but it going to cost you money.its def not a warranty thing.our number is 4438371400.also are you gonna go to the trackfriday??

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeing StaRS
    Tint looks good. I like the seat embroidery too! Overall, its a bangin car man. Just sorry to hear about your bumper experience today.

joe
    looks good (xcept the scratches)
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    I really like the seats. Do you have a link or anything. I'm a little nervous messing with the leather, but yours look really nice. Did you tint out the sunroof also?
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

i dunno about going to the track on friday, but if youre around the dealership ill be sure to say whats up. Chances are ill be there for most of the afternoon, especially if i try to get those scratches fixed.

And as for the seats, like i said they are just high quality vinyls. They stick on and if you wanted to you could pry them off with leving nothing behind but a light layer of glue, would come right off. Way cheaper than getting them embroidered too.
    And no, i didnt tint the sunroof.

Quote Originally Posted by Poekin
    And no, i didnt tint the sunroof.
    i regretted my decision to do the same in my last car. but then one day, i realized i wanted to vent the car,but didn't want to heat up from the sun. if i ever have a sunroof again it will get tinted with whatever % i put on my windows.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

Chances are... your car is gonna get more scratches like that as it ages. So, getting it fixed might be a waste of money at this point in time. That is, considering how low the lip is to the ground. Dips in the road, curbs, etc etc.

Just a thought.

Looks good (minus the scratch)
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast