NoVA--TUESDAY's SUBIE MEET--Red Robin in Fair Lakes--8/1 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on NoVA--TUESDAY's SUBIE MEET--Red Robin in Fair Lakes--8/1 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi All, That was a good mini-meet! I hope the others who hopefully didn't go to Potomac Mills, read the ...

Hi All,

That was a good mini-meet! I hope the others who hopefully didn't go to Potomac Mills, read the board first. I hope more are able to show up the next time! The idea of having the meet in a more central location to the NOVA area is appealing. We were discussing Fairfax, Vienna, and today I thought about even Tyson's Corner. It would even be more accessible to people coming from Maryland.

The little drive we did afterwards was fun too. We pulled into a complex and took some photos. Out of my dozen shots, these are the best ones without much glare. My camera has night vision built in and one of the good shots was from that.

Any suggestions where I can post the pics without much of a limit & so people don't have to log in?

Enjoy!

Jason

Should I reduce the size of these pictures? They are original quality.

Last edited by 04WhtWRX; 08-02-2006 at 07:57 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Eza
    would have been there if I could.. but unfortunately, i'm currently out of town for work. Was in Philly that day, and drove up to Toronto today to be here through Friday of next week...

then i'll be "back on the ranch" so to speak and can try to make it to one of these events

Eza

Crap, there's no post! All this forum switchup (about 3-4 times in a week it seems, has screwed us up).

Where and when are we meeting this week?? We need to settle down and make a permanent location.

I'll check this board before I leave work... otherwise I'll be heading home, but will first stop at Red Robin where we met last week.