Can't wait!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Can't wait!!!!!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; AHHHH i can't wait. . vf30 goes in today and i pick it up tomorrow @ rallispec. I just can't ...

Can't wait!!!!!!

AHHHH i can't wait. . vf30 goes in today and i pick it up tomorrow @ rallispec. I just can't wait for the raw power i'm going to feel. Just gotta scrounge some money up for a ebc and upgraded fuel. then i can up the boost just shoutin how happy i am
    Me: Excuse me miss. . .would you care to dance?

Random chick at club: no way. . i don't care for this song and i damn sure don't care to dance with you

Me: No No No, you probably misunderstood me. . i said you look fat in those pants

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sweet!

Does Rallispec have a website?
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by Trailboss
    Sweet!

Does Rallispec have a website?
    www.rallispec.com ?
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Dont expect too much power from just the turbo. I just installed my VF 34 last week. Basically stage 2 w/ up-pipe plus VF34. With the stage 2 unichip it was very fast but i could not keep the boost down even with the ABC shut. This was expected. I sent the unichip to TXS for stage IV upgrade. So, I have been running the stock boost control with this turbo. You will feel more power in the lower RPM's (above 3200 rpms) until the stock ECU tapers boost (assuming you are running stock ECU). But once you get your EBC you'll be set. You should really do the injectors and fuel pump as you probably already know. If you run the EBC with stock fuel the general consensus is to keep boost <15 psi. I will be installing the injectors and pump at first light tomorrow.
    Good luck
    2002 WRX Sedan-Silver
    Turbo XS UTEC Stage IV (VF34)+TMIC, STI RA gears, Exedy clutch/flywheel