Heyhey
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Heyhey within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just bought a silver 06 wrx limited. Live in the Glen Burnie MD, commute every day to towson. Sorry i ...

Heyhey

Just bought a silver 06 wrx limited. Live in the Glen Burnie MD, commute every day to towson. Sorry i missed your guys recent meet, i'll have to make the next one.

P.s. anyone know of a good window tinting place? I was looking at winners window tint in annapolis.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome, congrats on your new ride! I know a good tint guy in Laurel.

The D&L in White Marsh does good work, but I'd avoid the one in Towson. Congrats on the new car, and look forward to seeing you around. I work in towson, so we'll probably see one another.
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

Quote Originally Posted by kevlarcupid
    The D&L in White Marsh does good work, but I'd avoid the one in Towson.
    +1 to his advice

D&L is a good shop, with reasonable rates. http://dltinting.com (I had my tint work done by them and I'm pleased)

joe

Quote Originally Posted by Seeing StaRS
    +1 to his advice

D&L is a good shop, with reasonable rates. http://dltinting.com (I had my tint work done by them and I'm pleased)

joe
    it's $325 at d&l for a wrx with a sunstrip on the windshield.

Stay away from the Towson store.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

perfect touch next to jpc.on crain highway it is behind autozone and vacekauto body repair.theres a tiny strip of placesand it is on the end.you can see it from corkran middle.(i believe it corkran.)if you dont like it ill pay for it.i got both my cars tinted,mygf,her 3 friends,my friends mom anddad and none of us have had aproblem.

Quote Originally Posted by 05wrx4U2nv
    perfect touch next to jpc.on crain highway it is behind autozone and vacekauto body repair.theres a tiny strip of placesand it is on the end.you can see it from corkran middle.(i believe it corkran.)if you dont like it ill pay for it.i got both my cars tinted,mygf,her 3 friends,my friends mom anddad and none of us have had aproblem.
    that sounds pretty good. that is a lot of cars you are personally involved with.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

i live right off of ritchie, so the one on crain will probably get my business. How much have they been charging, ive been calling around places and the cheapest i found for a 06 wrx was 150.
    Also, how long did it take them to apply?

Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect
    it's $325 at d&l for a wrx with a sunstrip on the windshield.

Stay away from the Towson store.

Just curious what all the negative buzz surrounding the Towson location is about. I've heard bad things too but nothing specific. Anyone know the scoop?

soupcan (that's his name on here) just got his windows tinted there. It took four trips to get it done right, and they kept "fixing" things that weren't broken, while leaving things that were broken. He can tell the story in mor detail, but his story isn't the first that I've heard that the work done by the Towson location just isn't on par with the White Marsh location. Also, the customer service in Towson isn't as good.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Poekin
    i live right off of ritchie, so the one on crain will probably get my business. How much have they been charging, ive been calling around places and the cheapest i found for a 06 wrx was 150.
    Make sure they use a good name brand tint that will not block the radio reception as the antennia for the 06 is in the back glass....this is a mute point if you have xm or sirius.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi
    Make sure they use a good name brand tint that will not block the radio reception as the antennia for the 06 is in the back glass....this is a mute point if you have xm or sirius.
    Oooh, good point. I know 3M doesn't cause trouble. If I remember right, it's because any tint film that's metal based will cause interference, where non-metal tints are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Poekin
    perfect touch off crain will charge 180 roughly and give you lifetime warranty.

alright, perfect touch it is. Im gonna call them tomorrow and set something up for friday hopefully. Hopefully it wont take too long and will come out nice. Btw, whats a good % to go for? what should i ask for? i was just going to ask for 35% since its the legal limit... and i guess according to you guys ask for 3M tint?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.