MD awesome restaurants

This is a discussion on MD awesome restaurants within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey, guys. List your favorite MD restaurants! Brief reviews are also welcome. I figured this thread would be a good ...

MD awesome restaurants

Hey, guys. List your favorite MD restaurants! Brief reviews are also welcome. I figured this thread would be a good resource for travelers, or for some of us to try something new.

Key:
    $ - Fast food/Deli prices (average under $9)
    $$ - $9 - $12 per entree on average
    $$$ - $15 - $25
    $$$$ - $25+

Paper Moon Cafe ($$) - Baltimore - Open 24 hours, good american food reasonably healthy, and awesome atmosphere.
    b ($$$) - Baltimore - a neighborhood bistro with a changing menu. Good wine selection, and a really knowledgable wait staff, and great outdoor seating for nice weather.
    aida ($$$) - Columbia - bistro specializing in Italian inspired dishes. Tasty, for sure!
    Ugly Muffin Cafe ($) - Cockeysville - Great deli from a local family. Typical deli sammiches, plus some other different sandwiches, and great crab cakes.
    XS ($) - Baltimore - Don't let the price fool you, this place rules. Fantastic sushi, and awesome prices on all entrees.
    Edo Sushi ($$) - Cockeysville - Another sushi place, with traditional Japanese fare as well. BYOB policy makes a couple bottle o' wine with dinner very appealing.
    Vito's Pizzeria ($) - Owings Mills - Arguably the best pizza to be had in Owings Mills. Classic NY Style, with all the attitude to go along.
    Kawasaki ($$) - Fells Point, Baltimore - A nice, small place on the water serving Japanese food. Katsu is great here.
    Johnny Boy's Ribs ($) - LaPlata - Worth the trip into Chuck County for the best ribs ever. BBQ Sandwiches are also awesome. This place is literally a shack on the side of Rt 301, but you won't find better BBQ.
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Its a tradition in my family to go to Hoopers Crab House outisde of OCMD---

for like $25 you get all you can eat crabs, corn, ribs, fried chicken, fried clams, fries and a few other things..
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

$ California Tortilla... Spicy BBQ chcken ranch i think it is
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #777
    #569/800
    -- Nick

Paper Moon FTW!!!

Representing lower half -
    Miss Saigon (Rockville) - excellent Vietnamese food - try shrimp on sugar cane
    Cafe Delux - (bethesda) noisy but really good. great value for the money
    Jaleo - (bethesda) spanish tapas. good for a date (and I'm married)
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

Pine Lodge Steakhouse in Deep Creek Lake. $$$$

I try to get out there every other month or so. Excellent food right off the ski slopes at Wisp. Was just there Thursday and I saw a sweet blue STI at the Creamery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister1rg View Post
    If you pushing out less then 20 and u have stock bov or bpv or whatever.....but your pushing more then the stock psi. say 18psi, and say you have an intake or the stock stuff deleted, does that sound chage at all or is it not affeected

2003 MBP 5MT (R.I.P)
    2000 Xterra SE
    2007 Civic EX Coupe

$$-$$$ Sabatino's - Baltimore/Little Italy, EXCELLENT food, valet parking, live band(Italian Music), good atmosphere.
    2006 WRBlue WRX
    Cobb Tuned to Stage II, Helix Catted DP, Invidia 3" Catback
    Cobb: Short Shifter, Sport Springs, Shifter Bushings, Trans Mount, Front/Rear Sway Bars
    Redline Hood Dampeners
    20% Tint

I keep meaning to try out Sabatino's, 'cause I've heard great things. Thanks for the tip!

Also, California Tortilla, Moe's, and (above all) Qdoba rock. I'm really impressed with the national chains of not-too-terrible-for-you Mexican and faux-Mexican recently!
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics