Autobody Recomendation
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Autobody Recomendation within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I backed up my Black 06 WRX Limited into my Girlfriends silver honda. Scraped the lower left bumper on the ...

Autobody Recomendation

I backed up my Black 06 WRX Limited into my Girlfriends silver honda. Scraped the lower left bumper on the side, no dents thank goodness. I was wondering if anyone could reccomend a good autobody in the Reston/Fair Lakes/Fairfax area. I need to get this fixed. It's not very noticeable but it's killing me.

Thanks in advance.

Dave
    2006 WRX Limited

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

is it a scrape a scratch ? does your nail catch it ? any pics ?

My nail does catch it. I will take pics during lunch and post. Not sure how to describe it. I can definitley see that paint has been taken off in areas. Good thing it's black underneath the black paint. If I had the grey, it would look nasty.

Dave
    2006 WRX Limited

Browning's Autobody in Manassas!

Christmas morning my mom backed into the front quarter panel of my WRX and crushed it. I had it replaced at Browning's and the paint "blended" with the door. Mine's white, which is a very difficult color to match. They did an INCREDIBLE job!

My mom's Murano had a deep scrape down the back of her trunk lid and they also took care of that... spotless. You can't see any distortion of any type on both vehicles and it looks like they were never damaged.

The shop doesn't look like a whole lot, but the people are great and the finished work is fantastic.

http://my.i-car.com/DynamicPage.aspx...0-0d4763f18fab

- Jason
    Last edited by 04WhtWRX; 07-24-2006 at 03:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.