VA Owners Club - NoVA Chapter - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on VA Owners Club - NoVA Chapter within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; So are you guys meeting anymore? Haven't seen anything about it lately......

So are you guys meeting anymore? Haven't seen anything about it lately...
    2006 Black STI - stock
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    Musty-stanks suck. You don't need a spoiler like the STI's in a musty-stank, just open the window and let your mullet produce the downforce.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Will one of you damn Sti owners run my car pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, I have yet to race a stock sti/stage 2 sti (NON PROTUNED!) car yet And I wanna . All you punk biotch Sti owners in Richmond SUCK, thats right, Im talking ****, Whatcha gonna do about it huh? Yeah thats what I thought!, And White STi's SUCKETH THE MOSTETH.

Quote Originally Posted by Sypher
    Will one of you damn Sti owners run my car pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, I have yet to race a stock sti/stage 2 sti (NON PROTUNED!) car yet And I wanna . All you punk biotch Sti owners in Richmond SUCK, thats right, Im talking ****, Whatcha gonna do about it huh? Yeah thats what I thought!, And White STi's SUCKETH THE MOSTETH.
    sorry but i don't race anything that looks slower then me lol waste of my time . heard your getting sued for 1.6 mill whats up with that .

I was on my way to Reston, taking Fox Mills road from Waple Mills road and boy oh boy, is that road FUN!!! about 2 miles of curves and hills up and down. Its between Waples Mills Road and Lawyers Road. It goes through Fox Mills District Park. Great fun if any of you guys feel bored. I went out of my way to find that road on my way home
    Be sure to hold the steering wheel with both hands!!
    Canadian Tech Support:
    "ok, type su eh"
    Customer:
    $sua
    bash: sua: command not found
    ---------------------------------------------
    "Dont worry ma'am, we're college students, we know what we're doing"

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by bkzshabbaz
    I was on my way to Reston, taking Fox Mills road from Waple Mills road and boy oh boy, is that road FUN!!! about 2 miles of curves and hills up and down. Its between Waples Mills Road and Lawyers Road. It goes through Fox Mills District Park. Great fun if any of you guys feel bored. I went out of my way to find that road on my way home
    That's where we went on our fun drive at the last Red Robin meet! That road is a blast!!!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    That's where we went on our fun drive at the last Red Robin meet! That road is a blast!!!
    When is the next one? And I'll have to check that out since it's about 5 minutes from my place.
    2006 Black STI - stock
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    Musty-stanks suck. You don't need a spoiler like the STI's in a musty-stank, just open the window and let your mullet produce the downforce.

Well I am out of the meet scene.

I sold my WRX this weekend.

I do however have 5 ProDrive P-7 (gold) wheels for sale. $800 gets them with 4 60% tread AVS-ES100 tires and a worn spare.

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by RobbWRX
    Well I am out of the meet scene.

I sold my WRX this weekend.

I do however have 5 ProDrive P-7 (gold) wheels for sale. $800 gets them with 4 60% tread AVS-ES100 tires and a worn spare.
    Damn! Why'd you sell her? What did you did you get instead??

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Damn! Why'd you sell her? What did you did you get instead??
    1. I'm not track racing since I moved out here.
    2. I haven't done a single auto-x in a year
    3. I got a great price for it.
    4. I have a car buying problem and the WRX was 4 years old.

I bought an 06 F-150 FX4

Basically, I was bored with the suby and wanted to go back to a truck. It's all I drove before the WRX other than my Corvette (Still have that for fast days...lol)

Quote Originally Posted by bkzshabbaz

I used to live in Fox Mills. Every day I have to take that road to and back from Vienna metro.

It was a blast to drive, especially in the S2000 I had. My girl friend calls it "Scary Deer Road". Some time when you come off the corner, it could be a deer or two just stand in the middle of the road and not even move!

I miss that road so much, it was a good place to practice heel & toe also, especially the last turn before you hit the light on Ox Road coming from Lawyer. The highest I took that turn with my S was 55 mph..

Some time I wonder, how did I manage to go through many years driving down that road and haven't kill myself already..
    "The chain is only as strong as a weakest link"

Hey everyone,
    Im new to the area. I currently live in Norfolk and was looking for some suby people in the area. Any meets or hangouts around here? Ive got an 06 SGM WRX. Please pm me of youre in the area and wanna meet up. Im looking for some random parts too, if anyones got stuff laying around let me know. Thanks

wheres the pics from all the nova meets ?

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by C89ZX7R
    wheres the pics from all the nova meets ?
    Only 2 that I recall:

Potomac Mills Meet (you were there): http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showpo...4&postcount=44

Red Robin Meet: NoVA--TUESDAY's SUBIE MEET--Red Robin in Fair Lakes--8/1

As much as I love my WRX... I'm also an avid car buyer. I blame it on learning so much about cars, their value, etc while working in the auto industry.

So, my car is almost 3 model years old and corporate Subaru is offering me a guaranteed trade-in offer. I guess this is their way of keeping loyal customers happy and their inventory rolling. Otherwise, we'd keep our Subies forever! Their offer goes bye-bye at 45,000 miles and I'm sitting on 41,500. Just a year ago I had 12k miles!!! Holy crap. I have less than 2 months.

As a result I might be saying to my WRX and going with a Forester for more room, functionality, and less $$$$ at the pump. I haven't test driven the base 2.5 yet... so if it royally sucks, then I may go with the XT, which is the same turbo-charged engine that's in the WRX.

With that deal and after paying off my loan, I'll have about $8k of positive equity to drop into the Forester and keep my monthly payments about the same.

We'll see! If this doesn't work over well... then I'll be keeping my WRX for quite a while longer...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.