MD Club for WRX's?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

This is a discussion on MD Club for WRX's? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Does anyone know of a car crew for WRX's in MD? Kinda like the F4's here. If not, it would ...

  1. #1
    Registered User Kengerex07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    191

    MD Club for WRX's?

    Does anyone know of a car crew for WRX's in MD? Kinda like the F4's here. If not, it would be nice if we started an extension of Club WRX here in MD... you know kinda like a WRX crew/brotherhood. Just a thought....
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #777
    #569/800
    -- Nick

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User rex.effect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by Kengerex07
    Does anyone know of a car crew for WRX's in MD? Kinda like the F4's here. If not, it would be nice if we started an extension of Club WRX here in MD... you know kinda like a WRX crew/brotherhood. Just a thought....
    we should probably talk to seeingstars about this one. his title already shows bel air subarus/nissan club. he might already have something good to work from.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

    "Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

  4. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    280
    Hmmm..... I'd interested.

  5. #4
    Registered User Kengerex07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    191
    Definitly... something we should talk about during the meet next weekend...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #777
    #569/800
    -- Nick

  6. #5
    Registered User rex.effect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by Kengerex07
    Definitly... something we should talk about during the meet next weekend...
    yeah, we will have plenty time for that at that meet.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

    "Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

  7. #6
    Registered User Seeing StaRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bel Air Subaru Club
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect
    we should probably talk to seeingstars about this one. his title already shows bel air subarus/nissan club. he might already have something good to work from.
    Thanks for the plug dude. Yeah, but we are probably gonna drop the Nissan part though. Just not enough interest. Anyways, the only problem is that Silver Spring is a hike to Bel Air. That sorta makes it hard to come out to all the functions.

    joe

  8. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeing StaRS
    Thanks for the plug dude. Yeah, but we are probably gonna drop the Nissan part though. Just not enough interest. Anyways, the only problem is that Silver Spring is a hike to Bel Air. That sorta makes it hard to come out to all the functions.

    joe
    You can carave up with me. I will be leaving from SilverSpring.

  9. #8
    Registered User Kengerex07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    191
    Belair isn't that bad, I drive to Baltimore every day for work. I work off of Canton Ave. right after 695 from my direction. So, let me know what's up! I'm down for getting together. I know I still have a lot to learn about Subies. I had a civic before , lol, and knew a good deal about them but I'm still learning about my new car and how my WRX works. This forum definitely helps tho. PM me any info that you may have. Thanks bro
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #777
    #569/800
    -- Nick

  10. #9
    Registered User Kengerex07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by SinisTR06
    You can carave up with me. I will be leaving from SilverSpring.
    That would be a good deal, you're in Silver spring too?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #777
    #569/800
    -- Nick

  11. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Kengerex07
    That would be a good deal, you're in Silver spring too?

    Nah, I'm in PG county but my gf lives in 4 corners. I'm there all the time. But, yea. we plan on leaving between 11-11:30am from Silver Spring on Sunday. It would be hot to roll with another Subie!

  12. #11
    Registered User rex.effect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by Kengerex07
    I had a civic before
    hahaha, +1 here. what year was yours?
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

    "Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

  13. #12
    Registered User Kengerex07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by SinisTR06
    Nah, I'm in PG county but my gf lives in 4 corners. I'm there all the time. But, yea. we plan on leaving between 11-11:30am from Silver Spring on Sunday. It would be hot to roll with another Subie!
    Yea let's do that. I'll meet up with you. Let's meet up at the Giant on New Hampshire infront of the Blockbuster. Cuz then we can shoot up 95 from there.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #777
    #569/800
    -- Nick

  14. #13
    Registered User Kengerex07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect
    hahaha, +1 here. what year was yours?
    It was a 2000 Si. I gave it to my bro cuz he needs a car. My parents bought it for me when I was in college. I'm making the purchase on the Subie by myself now that I'm in the working world. LOL
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #777
    #569/800
    -- Nick

  15. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Kengerex07
    Yea let's do that. I'll meet up with you. Let's meet up at the Giant on New Hampshire infront of the Blockbuster. Cuz then we can shoot up 95 from there.

    Yea, that's a plan. I was wrong about my time though, we would miss the meet if we left then. Let's meet there at 9am.

  16. #15
    Registered User Kengerex07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by SinisTR06
    Yea, that's a plan. I was wrong about my time though, we would miss the meet if we left then. Let's meet there at 9am.
    Sounds good. I'll PM you my cell just incase. I'll be there nice and early tho. I need to recruit my other two friends to go.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #777
    #569/800
    -- Nick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •