Video

This is a discussion on Video within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I think it would be very cool to get some drivers together and make some good video. Whos down for ...

Video

I think it would be very cool to get some drivers together and make some good video. Whos down for it? I have access to two video capable digicams, one analogue cam and one digicam.

OBVIOUSLY, it would have to be a local thing. but ANYONE is welcome to bring their Subi down to the RIC for a place int eh video.

I have NO concept ideas, but I suppose Ill work on that. I just think it would be fun to make and nice to have. Is anyone good at production? Editing? etc etc???

Chime in.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by FASSTI
    I think it would be very cool to get some drivers together and make some good video. Whos down for it? I have access to two video capable digicams, one analogue cam and one digicam.

OBVIOUSLY, it would have to be a local thing. but ANYONE is welcome to bring their Subi down to the RIC for a place int eh video.

I have NO concept ideas, but I suppose Ill work on that. I just think it would be fun to make and nice to have. Is anyone good at production? Editing? etc etc???

Chime in.
    don't swing that way sorry .

doing what and where you know i'm down . VIR isn't that far away .

Sure, that would be cool. Haven't done any editing myself.

how about a recording of me driving 5 hours to a PA meet . then like to hear some places are to far