Snow Thursday
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Snow Thursday within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; pretty big snow storm is hitting the NJ/PA area. . time to have some fun!!!!. . Anybody care to join. ...

Snow Thursday

pretty big snow storm is hitting the NJ/PA area. . time to have some fun!!!!. . Anybody care to join. . i'll be in cherry hill

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cherry Hill is a little bit of a drive for me. But I was out playing in the snow in the DC area. =) But now I'm at work. =( But we're all meeting up later to go for a group fun time in the snow after work. =)
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Right before going to get coffee i did a nice snow drift in the empty parking lot near me. I had my fun in the snow, now its time to just relax

chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

i'm about 25 mins outside of cherry hill, i'm off of exit 13 on 295...we got it BAD haha i can't wait to go sledding lol and thank god Robpa has AWD cause my pony wouldn't be making it anywhere today lol
    <--Robpa's woman
    1986 Mustang LX Notch
    "The Pissing Pony Project"
    351w sportsman w/T-trim

click here for my ricer page <-updated 2/24

w00t! We have snow up here Upstate NY and it is still snowing heavy. I took the *cough* Volvo *cough* out before for some fun in a couple empty industrial center parking lots. First time I ever tooled around in the snow and it RULES!!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Today was the first drive w/ the rex in the snow and man was it cool! I felt so safe and sure footed, only slid a few times (and can easily avoid).

I just wish more people would buy subaru's so they could get the heck out of my way and go as fast as me!

Have fun, just be safe everyone

Just wanted to share a video with you guys...

Its funny, and has some music to it.

Downloadable video

***FYI*** 19.4Mb video
    '03 Redondo Red RSX Type-S

It is a funny video. Shows how the WRX rocks! =)
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.