Discounts and Special Offers
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Discounts and Special Offers within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; To Virginia WRX Owners Club The following was sent to a few shops around Richmond Virginia : New club is ...

Discounts and Special Offers

To Virginia WRX Owners Club

The following was sent to a few shops around Richmond Virginia :
    New club is about to pop up loacted at clubwrx.net right now we are sitting at 13 members just at the main site . Was wondering if there would be any special rates/discounts or anything in that nature for wrx clubs with your shop . can be found at clubwrx.net then forums , then scroll down to mid-atlantic then click on the Virginia sub forum .

They replied with :

Thank you for your inquiry, yes we offer special discounts for car clubs, depending on what your trying to do, example 50% off tint and graphics, employee discounts on /////Alpine, and just bring in prices and we'll beat them for you, free Edy's icecream plus usage of shop for wrx meetings. Thank you sincerly RPM Staff
    RPMSuperStore.com

We could do a special rate, or some sort of meeting place, or rally swag. I'm open to proposals. Best bet is to call me at work, it's the easiest place to pin me down.
    Jeff Rossell-Smith
    www.DeltaVMotorsports.com
    804-355-444

Congratulations on the new club. In response to the email you sent us,
    we can take 20% off the regular price of window tint (which is determined
    by the model of the vehicle) and make and install car club stickers
    starting at $20 for your members. Any discounts on parts can be determined based
    on window tint and vinyl sales specific to each member. If you have any
    questions, please contact us at 804-745-5870.
    Thank you,
    Jaime http://eastcoasttint.com/

www.ptuning.com
    Dear Customer,
    Our record indicates that the 5% off discount code for Clubwrx.net members
    is still valid.Please use discount code ptclubwrx during checkout at www.ptuning.com
    Please contact us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
    Performance Tuning
    www.ptuning.com
    Last edited by C89ZX7R; 07-06-2006 at 01:31 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice going on the deals. Would be nice to get some local discounts.

Good job go getter~!

I'm interested in getting tint installed in the near future. Might check out East Coast Tint if the discount is still available. Anybody else interested?

Quote Originally Posted by FASSTI
    Good job go getter~!
    yeah, no kidding. i didn't even think to try something like this. good lookin' out
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

Advanced Window Tint!!

Hey guys i just got my windows tinted by kyle at advanced window tint. He's an awesome guy, super friendly, and great prices. He honestly looks out for you. He did a great job on my 07 wrx sedan and even threw in a sun strip on the front windshield for free. He called me and said he noticed there isn't a factory one so he'd do it for free if i wanted. tint came out great and he uses top of the line madico film which has a lifetime guarantee. if you need your windows tinted give kyle a call at advanced window tint company in richmond. he's got a website too. just google it. he's also the owner i believe

RPM did my Tint and it is great, and Yes Kyle and Mike are the owners. Tint is their main business you may want to look to Delta V for tuning/installs.
    Last edited by 06RedRex; 09-04-2007 at 08:48 PM. Reason: *

Quote Originally Posted by 06RedRex View Post
    RPM did my Tint and it is great, and Yes Kyle and Mike are the owners. Tint is their main business you may want to look to Delta V for tuning/installs.
    lets see some pics of the job including type and percent level

Free icecream! i'm there...

I might be interested in getting some tint. I'm worried tho that it may affect the performance of my V1...

East Coast Truck and Auto, inc ( 850 W 40th St, Norfolk, VA, 757-351-0000) offers 10% discount on labor for ODU, NSU STUDENTS and Facility, as well as Fire and Police employees. There's also military financing program

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.