Every Sunday's mini meet
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Every Sunday's mini meet within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Every Sunday there is a meet at a place called Wing Command in chesterfield , like to see more WRX/SUBARU ...

Every Sunday's mini meet

Every Sunday there is a meet at a place called Wing Command in chesterfield , like to see more WRX/SUBARU owners there . it started out awhile ago with just subaru owners then the rice started to come in . the owner gave the subaru owners permission to sit , relax , b.s. there . of course the owner is also has a wrx . everyone started to meet there around 7pm but of course thats when the rice started to come . so we should all shoot for 6pm so we can all get the good parking spots and hopefully move some of the rice farther into the parking lot away from us . mailing address is below for directions . mapquest.com is still a good tool .

Wing Command (no its not a r/c hobby shop )
    10811 Hull street road
    Midlothian, VA 23112

It's right behind the applebee's and beside the radio shack. On hull street between courthouse and genito.

shooting for 6pm every sunday .
    if something changes , like weather or differ location it will be posted soon as i get it and will be posted in the virginia forum .

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

mapquest estimates a rough 2hours and 6minutes to get there......we need somewhere further north
    Danny
    02 WRX Stage III-IV
    Perrin GT30R coming soon
    my suby and old stang

This meet has been going on for over a year now. it is a great showing of people and cars. Not a Subi met at all anymore, it started that way, as a matter of fact, I helped get it started and was the second or third car that arrived for the first meet.

If you can't make it down that sucks man, but Im sure there are ALOT of NOVA meets. WAY mroe cars up there and enthusiasts. I know for a fact that there is a big ass meet at tysons parking garage every now and then with some VERY nice rides.

Maybe we need to just take over Fredericksburg....turn it into Subiburg..kick out all the hicks and drones there and make it into a GIANT autocross/ rally course.

Quote Originally Posted by FASSTI
    This meet has been going on for over a year now. it is a great showing of people and cars. Not a Subi met at all anymore, it started that way, as a matter of fact, I helped get it started and was the second or third car that arrived for the first meet.

If you can't make it down that sucks man, but Im sure there are ALOT of NOVA meets. WAY mroe cars up there and enthusiasts. I know for a fact that there is a big ass meet at tysons parking garage every now and then with some VERY nice rides.

Maybe we need to just take over Fredericksburg....turn it into Subiburg..kick out all the hicks and drones there and make it into a GIANT autocross/ rally course.

yeh, the Tysons meets are always the most crucial Lambos, Dado, M3s, sick whips

but I wanna do more auto-cross tuff
    Danny
    02 WRX Stage III-IV
    Perrin GT30R coming soon
    my suby and old stang

Who is going tonight?

I might be down with meetin up if we can get at least a couple more to roll with us. let me know!

C89 will more than likely roll with as he lives around the corner from me, and if anyone else wants in, just lemme know.

So far we have 3.

The more the merrier. I plan on leaving around 6PM to get there by 6:20 or so and get good parking like C89 suggested.

Meeting up at your house around willow lawn is cool with me. I live over off of lakeside, so it's really not that far for me. how about some directions or an address so i can map it.

We could meet behind Willow Lawn near the Golds Gym entrance. Are you at all familiar with that? It is in the south east corner of the mall.

Not really but I figure if I get to willow lawn and drive around it, I should be able to find it right? but that sounds fine... i'll be there a bit before 6 i guess

Cool to meet everyone.

I took a few decent shots of the cars, but my gallery is FULL. Anyone else got space?

Definitely. Decent turnout too.
    Nope, no space.

here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0061.JPG   DSCF0068.JPG  

Wish I could have made it guys. I was out in mechanicsville with one of my friends till around 9. I'm leaving for a week at the beach on sunday, and won't be back till the following sunday, so it'll be a few weeks till I can make it out. Maybe on the sunday I come back, depending on when we get here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast