Every Sunday's mini meet - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Every Sunday's mini meet within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by FASSTI Whachoo talkin' bout' Willis???? Richmond or the Mach V meet? If your ****tin' on the RIC. ...

Quote Originally Posted by FASSTI
    Whachoo talkin' bout' Willis????

Richmond or the Mach V meet?

If your ****tin' on the RIC. Carry yourself down and see what you are ****ting on first.

If your ****tin' on the Mach V scene, well, it was their first car show so I do not know how you would know what that scene is like....

As a matter of fact, there was nothing but serious cars there. ZERO rice. Only rice was the Integra that I steamed on the way home on 95. Serious people and good times. So maybe instead of *****ing you could try to come out and have some fun.
    calm the hell down bro....jeezus. ive BEEN to the Wing Command meet and it was hardly anything BUT ricers, i guess it changed. no need to get all pissy....
    Objects In Mirror Appear To Be Losing....

MySpace

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sorry there buddy, but when I see 4 total posts in a users account I have to wonder what he knows.

You should come down to WC again, we had 15 Subies last time I went. I posted a ton of pics of them in the wrxfanatics forum.

More cars are always welcome man, friendly faces and cool cars are what it's all about bro!

its all good. i may be new to this site, but i aint new to the Suby/car scene. i would show back up to WC, but i live/work in MD now. have fun tho...

MySpace

You missed a helluva meet today in Sterling Va.

Welcome to the forum, glad to have another member.

We are in the planning stages of a BBQ in Fredericksburg, Va. you should try to make it out.

we will see...work is crazy busy...id like to tho.

MySpace

Sad to see I missed this. Last time I made it out to wing command I was the only Subie out there. Next time everybody is going to show up, let me know.

I might come this weekend. I'm planning to hit the autocross at RIR on sunday, so it depends on whether or not I decide to just crash after that.
    Blobeye Syndicate #035
    Cobb Stage 2

^^^crashing is always fun...just look at my car...

MySpace

Ok, this sunday, 8/20... what's going down, who's coming out, and where ya gonna be??? let's coordinate to have a good meet!!

Anyone Coming Out Tonight?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.