Baltimore County Meet Redux part 2. July 23rd - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

This is a discussion on Baltimore County Meet Redux part 2. July 23rd within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just so I have the time right we are meeting in white marsh around 11 and starting the cruise shortly ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Just so I have the time right we are meeting in white marsh around 11 and starting the cruise shortly after that? Our group is leaving reisterstown between 10 and 10:15 so that'll put us in white marsh right around 10:50ish.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm planning on having people arriving from 10:30 to 11:00 (I'm gonna get there early). I'd like to get underway shortly thereafter. The whole trip is fun roads, and it's difficult to build up insane speed, so those of you that are worried that we'll all be all crazy-style, we won't .

Also, the rain plan is drive anyhow More cautiously, 'cause we don't want anyone hurt, but the whole trip is gorgeous and should be a ton of fun rain or shine! Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow morning!
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

Quote Originally Posted by kevlarcupid
    I'm planning on having people arriving from 10:30 to 11:00 (I'm gonna get there early). I'd like to get underway shortly thereafter. The whole trip is fun roads, and it's difficult to build up insane speed, so those of you that are worried that we'll all be all crazy-style, we won't .

Also, the rain plan is drive anyhow More cautiously, 'cause we don't want anyone hurt, but the whole trip is gorgeous and should be a ton of fun rain or shine! Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow morning!
    +1
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

I just got done giving my car a quick once-over at the local car wash bays. I'm gonna head over to White Marsh very shortly. Bill, I'm sorry you can't make it to this one, but I look forward to seeing you soon.

Everyone else, it looks to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood. See you soon!

I Support ClubWRX
    Well my quick clean turned into a nightmare. I washed it and went to do some spray on wax, and apparently the car wasnt 100% dry and smeared the crap out of the hood. So I quickly re-rinsed and washed the car and I dont have time to dry/quick detail so I'll be living with a few water spots. See you folks soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi
    Well my quick clean turned into a nightmare. I washed it and went to do some spray on wax, and apparently the car wasnt 100% dry and smeared the crap out of the hood. So I quickly re-rinsed and washed the car and I dont have time to dry/quick detail so I'll be living with a few water spots. See you folks soon.
    Sorry to hear that man, but we aren't gonna judge you!

mine is dirty as hell. birthday celebrations led to being hungover
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

Doh! slept in for the lose dudes!! And the gf and I needed to plug her tire

Quote Originally Posted by Seeing StaRS
    Doh! slept in for the lose dudes!! And the gf and I needed to plug her tire
    You missed a great meet. Everyone had a great time. Pics from other members should be up soon
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll be the first in since the meet. It was really fun driving (even through some stock wrb 06 wrx was holding up the pack ).

The roads were nice, and I think we had the perfect number of people. If you added 3-5 more cars I think you'd have a headache. Alot of nice cars came out and everyone was friendly. The food was also great and we had good service. Nice meeting you all and hope to have another meet sometime soon.

Thanks again kevlar and others for stepping up and making this thing happen.

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi
    I'll be the first in since the meet. It was really fun driving (even through some stock wrb 06 wrx was holding up the pack ).

The roads were nice, and I think we had the perfect number of people. If you added 3-5 more cars I think you'd have a headache. Alot of nice cars came out and everyone was friendly. The food was also great and we had good service. Nice meeting you all and hope to have another meet sometime soon.

Thanks again kevlar and others for stepping up and making this thing happen.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

Heheh. Kristen, the cute waitress asked us specifically to come back soon and often! Great service rules.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlarcupid
    Heheh. Kristen, the cute waitress asked us specifically to come back soon and often! Great service rules.
    I will go back to see her anytime
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect
    I will go back to see her anytime
    Dude, you are not joking.

Just wanted to say thanks for the great drive and getting the chance to meet everyone. It was definitely fun and everyone was very hip.

And thanks for the advice everyone / looking at my car SinisTR06.

Next time I need to bring my camera! (and not just to take a picture of the waitress for kevlarcupid)
    Last edited by soupcan; 07-23-2006 at 05:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.