Baltimore County Meet Redux part 2. July 23rd - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

This is a discussion on Baltimore County Meet Redux part 2. July 23rd within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm still 100% in. Just trying to convince other people to come too now... I'm trying to make this meet ...

I'm still 100% in. Just trying to convince other people to come too now... I'm trying to make this meet something we'll be talking about for a while.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #777
    #569/800
    -- Nick

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MDwrx
    Got it. Don't know if I'll stay for the luncheon or whatever but definately going for the drive. BTW, my left front tire has radial drag or whatever and keep veering to the left! Is that going to cause any damage to my car?
    yeah, probably
    Quote Originally Posted by Kengerex07
    I'm still 100% in. Just trying to convince other people to come too now... I'm trying to make this meet something we'll be talking about for a while.
    please do.. i am trying to get a charity drive together for the fall. if you can enjoy this one, you will love the fall and that will help everyone.
    Last edited by rex.effect; 07-13-2006 at 07:59 PM.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

That is the kind of enthusiasm I'm talking about! Keep it up, man! The more the merrier!
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump for anyone looking to caravan from Hampstead/Reisterstown area. If you are interested PM me and we'll set a time and place to head over there.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I am picking up my GF in SIlver Spring befor I go. Do you want to caravan up from Silver Spring?

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi
    Bump for anyone looking to caravan from Hampstead/Reisterstown area. If you are interested PM me and we'll set a time and place to head over there.
    My boy lives in Hampstead. He doesn't have a subbie, but he'll be with us for the ride. You could probably meet up with him. Just let me know if you want me to make arrangements.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

Reservations made at Silver Spring Mining Co. off York Rd. in Hunt Valley We've got plenty of time to adjust the number, if anyone else feels like joining us!
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

that is great news. i am glad they are able to take us. thanks for going down there after the drive today. that was great thinking.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

Im tryin to come by... I heard about it today... Who was the 06 wrx going down Rt 29 today when the mustang cut me off? good looks...

Quote Originally Posted by ImprezdXS
    Im tryin to come by... I heard about it today... Who was the 06 wrx going down Rt 29 today when the mustang cut me off? good looks...
    if it was black, it could have been sinistr06. he could have been on 29 today.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

Hell yea that was me! You should deff come to the meet. There will be a few of us leaving from the Silver Spring area if you want to drive up with us. Damn, that jerk in the mustang pissed me off when he cut you off like that! I told him off. I like you side skirts, I want those on my car! I had been running that evo from rt 32 all the way down to New Hampshire ave. That was great!

Quote Originally Posted by SinisTR06
    Hell yea that was me! You should deff come to the meet. There will be a few of us leaving from the Silver Spring area if you want to drive up with us. Damn, that jerk in the mustang pissed me off when he cut you off like that! I told him off. I like you side skirts, I want those on my car! I had been running that evo from rt 32 all the way down to New Hampshire ave. That was great!
    O yeh man... My breaks were hott after that one... As soon as i started trying to pull away too! But yeah... Id drive up there with you guys, just let me know when... i really dont know anyone like that though... Soooo i might be the quiet one!

O yeh man... My breaks were hott after that one... As soon as i started trying to pull away too! But yeah... Id drive up there with you guys, just let me know when... i really dont know anyone like that though... Soooo i might be the quiet one!
    Than this is a good way to start! Trust me, I just got back from the pre drive, it's going to be bad ass!!!!Rex.effect did a awsome job at setting up the rout and Kevlarcupid knows what he's doing. This should be a good meet.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect
    My boy lives in Hampstead. He doesn't have a subbie, but he'll be with us for the ride. You could probably meet up with him. Just let me know if you want me to make arrangements.
    What kind of car does your friend drive? I'd be willing to meet up at the sunoco on main street in reisterstown near the food lion at around 10:15 as I plan on filling up before the drive over to white marsh. It should be noted through that I am pretty picky about being on time, and plan on leaving the reisterstown area no later then 10:25. If he wants to come and can meet me there within that 10 min time frame I dont have any issues caravaning there......

Hope I dont sound like a prick about leaving on time, but I CANT stand being late.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi
    What kind of car does your friend drive? I'd be willing to meet up at the sunoco on main street in reisterstown near the food lion at around 10:15 as I plan on filling up before the drive over to white marsh. It should be noted through that I am pretty picky about being on time, and plan on leaving the reisterstown area no later then 10:25. If he wants to come and can meet me there within that 10 min time frame I dont have any issues caravaning there......

Hope I dont sound like a prick about leaving on time, but I CANT stand being late.
    no worries, but he is one to be late, so i will just leave him out of the equation. he has a 96 tsi awd.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77