Baltimore County Meet Redux part 2. July 23rd - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

This is a discussion on Baltimore County Meet Redux part 2. July 23rd within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Seeing StaRS Honestly, I don't know who this dude is. I search the user database for "piobere" ...

Quote Originally Posted by Seeing StaRS
    Honestly, I don't know who this dude is. I search the user database for "piobere" with no luck. I don't know who he is and I can't recall anyone in the Bel Air group with a prodrive spoiler. I dunno?? 'Tis indeed a mystery
    someone had to know him, lol. Joe, just ask around the club to see if any of your buddies brought a buddy.

And you have to make it to the next meet. i still want to see your ride, man.

seriously, i was wondering what kind of guy you were when i saw you in towson. i didn't know if you were going to be some punk, or think that i was going to be. hence the barely talking thing. if i would have had more time, i would have suggested pulling over at the commons to chat for a few. in retrospect, we could have had meets planned sooner, bro

you gotta hook me up with the info on the basc. i may not be bel air, but i am not too far from there.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The guy with the Prodrive wing is friends with the wrb sti with the gt30r. The STI owners sn is 2fas4u if I recall. They post on nasioc, midaap.com, and also iwsti if I recall.

Nice group of guys with really nice cars. I dont think that PSM 02 had anything other then prodrive parts. Very nice looking for all the miles he had.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

i wish i would have been able to get there sooner and talk to everyone more. i didn't even know we had a gt30 in the group
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect
    i wish i would have been able to get there sooner and talk to everyone more. i didn't even know we had a gt30 in the group
    Yeah the Prodrive PSM bugeye was a vf34 I think running RA gears, and the STI was a gt30r of course with FMIC. Both cars AFAIK were tuned by Agile.

I was behind the STI 30r car for the first leg of the drive, and it kept making me feel bad in any straights, so I let the PSM bugeye get in front of me. I felt a little bit better at that point but they both pulled much harder then mine, not to mention handled 100 times better.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi
    The guy with the Prodrive wing is friends with the wrb sti with the gt30r. The STI owners sn is 2fas4u if I recall. They post on nasioc, midaap.com, and also iwsti if I recall.

Nice group of guys with really nice cars. I dont think that PSM 02 had anything other then prodrive parts. Very nice looking for all the miles he had.

Yeah they post on those forums. I recognize the screename.

Ya see guys, I knew that silver rex wasn't from Bel Air LOL!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011