List of Va/Md/DC/WV/DE/KY owners - Page 9
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 516

This is a discussion on List of Va/Md/DC/WV/DE/KY owners within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; everyone come to this meet!! http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=169878 or at least post in and say why you can't...

  1. #121
    Registered User xMDxWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Towson MD
    Posts
    1,337
    everyone come to this meet!!

    Potential Frederick Meet

    or at least post in and say why you can't
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

    Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #122
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Georgetown, Ky.
    Posts
    13
    Karwrek here from Georgetown Ky.

  4. #123
    Banned C89ZX7R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Richmond Virginia
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    07 WRX here in New Castle, DE
    Quote Originally Posted by bchslap View Post
    '02 WRB WRX Sedan - Winchester, VA

    Borla, Helix, TXS, Rota, Sumitomo, Enginuity
    (on the books: t3/t04E, fmic, 800cc, TIAL, etc.)

    edit: nevermind.. my memory is failing..
    added

  5. #124
    Banned C89ZX7R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Richmond Virginia
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by KarWrek View Post
    Karwrek here from Georgetown Ky.
    added

  6. #125
    Registered User GuiltySparc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    206
    you can add me to the MD list. I'm in sykesville...just picked up a black 07 STI!

    Pics and an intro thread will be forth coming.

  7. #126
    Registered User rex.effect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySparc View Post
    you can add me to the MD list. I'm in sykesville...just picked up a black 07 STI!

    Pics and an intro thread will be forth coming.
    added and welcome
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

    "Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

  8. #127
    Registered User xMDxWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Towson MD
    Posts
    1,337
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySparc View Post
    you can add me to the MD list. I'm in sykesville...just picked up a black 07 STI!

    Pics and an intro thread will be forth coming.
    Congrats bro
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

    Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

  9. #128
    Registered User chazly413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    236
    Sweet. Did you get it yesterday? I saw a black 06-07 STI driving on Route 99 turning onto St. Johns Lane.
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

  10. #129
    Registered User RedlineSTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4
    Just wanted to introduce myself , i am new to this forum and i recently purchased a 04 STi , before i was running on a 05 corolla Xrs turbo , she produced 255whp but we ren into some issues , so i decided to go with the STi because i had always wanted one in the begining so hopefully i will be seen you guys around , so far my car is stock but i like it already , but down the road i look forward to some mods , luckily with the help of you guys since i am very new to Subaru having been with Toyota for the last 8 years.

  11. #130
    Registered User RedlineSTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4
    04 STi , Bethesda ,Maryland.

  12. #131
    Registered User GuiltySparc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by chazly413 View Post
    Sweet. Did you get it yesterday? I saw a black 06-07 STI driving on Route 99 turning onto St. Johns Lane.

    Yep, i picked it up on the 24th. Dont think that was me on 99 though, i live a little further up 32.

  13. #132
    Registered User jfolland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sykesville/Westminster MD
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by RedlineSTi View Post
    Just wanted to introduce myself , i am new to this forum and i recently purchased a 04 STi , before i was running on a 05 corolla Xrs turbo , she produced 255whp but we ren into some issues , so i decided to go with the STi because i had always wanted one in the begining so hopefully i will be seen you guys around , so far my car is stock but i like it already , but down the road i look forward to some mods , luckily with the help of you guys since i am very new to Subaru having been with Toyota for the last 8 years.
    converted 9thgener's FTW!!! That makes three of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySparc View Post
    you can add me to the MD list. I'm in sykesville...just picked up a black 07 STI!
    and Sykesville FTW too!!! Welcome to the club my fellow noobs!!!

  14. #133
    Registered User xMDxWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Towson MD
    Posts
    1,337
    Quote Originally Posted by jfolland View Post
    converted 9thgener's FTW!!! That makes three of us.
    thats so odd
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

    Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

  15. #134
    Registered User RedlineSTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by jfolland View Post
    converted 9thgener's FTW!!! That makes three of us.



    and Sykesville FTW too!!! Welcome to the club my fellow noobs!!!
    Thanks i was happy to find this forum .

  16. #135
    Registered User rex.effect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by RedlineSTi View Post
    04 STi , Bethesda ,Maryland.
    added
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

    "Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •