List of Va/Md/DC/WV/DE/KY owners - Page 15
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on List of Va/Md/DC/WV/DE/KY owners within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; well im in eastern ky...pike count if u no were that is....but thats prety far away...

well im in eastern ky...pike count if u no were that is....but thats prety far away

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dg

thats a long ways lol, i might make a trip there on a long weekend or somthing though.

Quote Originally Posted by luvenMyX View Post
    i got a 03 WRX yesterday and im in Central VA
    do u no how far u r from norton, va...or wise...thats not that far from where i live

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex4life View Post
    Va sucks for wrx/sti i cant find any shops that like to work on them, other than that everyone is all about civics and ect... Like im a boss my car goes so hard ill smoke u in the 1/4 mile. Any owners wanna get togather, not sure of any good tracks out here. im sick of hanging out with honda drag qweens.
    Look harder.
    Mach V in NoVA
    AR Fabrications in Winchester
    There's a place in fredericksburg, just can't think of the name. There's 3 that specialize in Subarus.

you need to learn more about Hondas. Having owned one (three, really), my turbo civic made 310whp @ 10psi, and as a daily driver, I got 32-36mpg. Do that, with your Impreza. I can't do it with mine..
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

i run 255 hp motor...plus 11.5 psi...its got a 02 wrx in it...it gets good gas milage but dont exactly how much...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jmccoy15 View Post
    i run 255 hp motor...plus 11.5 psi...its got a 02 wrx in it...it gets good gas milage but dont exactly how much...
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but an 02 wrx 2.0L motor, at 11.5psi, is NOT, nor will ever be even close, to 255hp. Unless it's got some huge turbo, flowing mad CFM, etc.

My 02 WRX, when it was 2.0L, ran 18psi, made 242 @ wheels, with Borla header, Helix uppipe, 4" TurboXS downpipe, TurboXS 3" full exhaust, no cat, and OpenSource Engine MAnagement..

I think someone's fluffing your pillows, with that number.
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

it does...its a garret t4 dual bearing turbo....weapon r intake...i got this car off of ebay for 8000....its got 13k into...i got a great deal...but ive got the dyno papers...do you think it would be bad on my motor if i ran more boost...i would like 2 but he blew up the rs motor running 9 psi...did i mention that im 16...i can outrun anything at school..but u can never have enough boost

Hey

Hey everyone, finally got me a WRX, its a 2002 and its stock (not for long, haha). ClubWRX seems like a pretty tight hangout for WRX owners. Anyways I go to GMU and live on campus, my house is in Loudoun county, but I am in Fairfax all the time obviously. Anyone got any suggestions as far as what I should look to do first to my WRX? I have some cash to burn.

By the way if anyone lives in the Fairfax city region (right by GMU), and happens to need a job, just let me know and I got a great one for you.

-Anthony

Registered User boardinshorty81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aferrari88 View Post
    Hey everyone, finally got me a WRX, its a 2002 and its stock (not for long, haha). ClubWRX seems like a pretty tight hangout for WRX owners. Anyways I go to GMU and live on campus, my house is in Loudoun county, but I am in Fairfax all the time obviously. Anyone got any suggestions as far as what I should look to do first to my WRX? I have some cash to burn.

By the way if anyone lives in the Fairfax city region (right by GMU), and happens to need a job, just let me know and I got a great one for you.

-Anthony
    Welcome!! Yea CLUBWRX is pretty tight, you can learn anything here!

If I were you I would defiantly go for a COBB AccessPORT, it was my first upgrade. You could also look at other types of engine management, but I would defiantly suggest that as your first.

Thanks

Ok, so ill check em out, if you have any other tips or advice that you wish to tell me, feel free! Thanks a lot for the advice!

Registered User boardinshorty81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aferrari88 View Post
    Ok, so ill check em out, if you have any other tips or advice that you wish to tell me, feel free! Thanks a lot for the advice!
    Yea man no problem. What you can also do is watch out for meets in our area and you can meet with some people and they will answer some of your questions too. I am pretty close to you so I will try to let you know if anything gets scheduled that I find out about. For right now I would just go with the engine management, but if you already have enough for that you can ask most people for their advice, but you you want my suggestions you can personal message me or if you have a screen name, mine is boardinshorty811.

WrecksWruthor - Arlington, VA

New owner looking to meet

Got a new 08 sti in the central VA area. Looking to find out where everyone meets in the area. Interested in learning and am new to the subaru family.

Quote Originally Posted by raptormaddog View Post
    Got a new 08 sti in the central VA area. Looking to find out where everyone meets in the area. Interested in learning and am new to the subaru family.
    North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club

Check out the MAIC Forums on NASIOC for local meets, etc.

Welcome to the family :]
    2002 WRX Silver

APS intake, TXS RFL exhaust Cobb stage 2

06 WRX
    New Castle, DE

my brother: 04 WRX, New Castle, DE

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.