Baltimore County Meet
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Baltimore County Meet within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; We are going to have this meet on Sunday, July 23rd. initial meeting place to be determined. We would probably ...

Baltimore County Meet

We are going to have this meet on Sunday, July 23rd.
    initial meeting place to be determined.
    We would probably have a drive on Harford Rd on the seven sisters, then down to Loch Raven by the reservoir.
    kevlarcupid and I are going to meet a few weeks beforehand to plan the route, anyone wants to help you are welcome to join.
    We will probably end the drive at Firehouse Tavern, and any suggestions are good.
    Lots of good feedback so far.
    Hope everyone can make it!
    Thanks!

So far we have a few people on the list to attend....
    WRXChef1123...obviously
    kevlarcupid
    rex.effect
    Irish.Car.Bomb....?
    twoturbos
    kengerex07
    piobaire
    Also, add one more, my buddy in his Blue STi will be going.
    mbs627
    lordcon
    302@12psi
    SinisTR06
    MDwrx
    Last edited by WRXchef1123; 06-29-2006 at 06:53 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd like to get something more on the west side, but I can probaly justify making that drive if alot of folks are going. I'm not to familar with the east side at all, but as long as I could get off I'd consider.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi
    I'd like to get something more on the west side, but I can probaly justify making that drive if alot of folks are going. I'm not to familar with the east side at all, but as long as I could get off I'd consider.
    I dont really know the west side, if you know some good roads over there i dont mind going.
    Just tryin to get some people together so i can get some advice, see other people's cars, have a good ride and hopefully some good food. Im really new in here so u probably know alot more people than i do, might be easier to get more poeple over that way.

I Support ClubWRX
    Dont to discredit this forum, but you might get more response on nasioc as they have a much larger MID-A following. Most people on the bel air side of the belt way hang out on www.midaap.com/forum.

I'm not really familiar with those areas of baltimore, but im not ruling it out
    - Anna

Wise men say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.

Banned
    I think I'd be down for heading south, esp. if there is a drive involved with unfamiliar roads.

I'd totally be in.
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi
    Dont to discredit this forum, but you might get more response on nasioc as they have a much larger MID-A following. Most people on the bel air side of the belt way hang out on www.midaap.com/forum.
    posted on i-club and midAAP, but something got screwed up with my NASIOC profile so i couldnt get in. may pick up a few from iclub and mid a ap though.

Hmm, we'll have to see about this one. I saw your I-club post too, but the Iclub mid-a forum is a wasteland. aka nobody posts there.

If I'm not on vacation, I should make it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister1rg View Post
    If you pushing out less then 20 and u have stock bov or bpv or whatever.....but your pushing more then the stock psi. say 18psi, and say you have an intake or the stock stuff deleted, does that sound chage at all or is it not affeected

2003 MBP 5MT (R.I.P)
    2000 Xterra SE
    2007 Civic EX Coupe

I can make it on the 29th or 15th. I'm out the 22nd at the beach Otherwise I'm IN!!! Let me know!

Either date is good for me. So add one more to the list.
    02 Silver Sedan
    Type RA
    Its never been over 65 mph, ..............in second gear.

Ill be in OC from the 24th to the 27th. Any other dates though are good with me.

I Support ClubWRX
    If at all possible sundays would be better for me. I have to work saturday nights from 2-10 on both the 22th and the 28. Any sunday between that span is fine for me through.

Also if this happens anyone from the Manchester/Hampstead/Reisterstown area wanna meet up and head over that way in a group?

Hey, WRXchef! I set you a couple PMs. Get back to me, so we can put this guy together, dude It looks like it'd be too much fun to miss.
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.