hey guys
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on hey guys within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey there coming from the dub family i am sure you guys know we use to have a meet like ...

hey guys

hey there coming from the dub family i am sure you guys know we use to have a meet like every week just to hang out and get something to eat. just wondering if any one from this site dose stuff like that and if you do where and when. and if not lets get something going? thanks ahead of time guys

-kyle
    ...? whats a turbo?

K-sport coil-overs* ADVAN RGII's* HKS TI-CARBON*SPEC-C ROOF VENT* TI-TEK DOWN/UP PIPE* http://www.metamorfasis.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What area are you in?

c-ville, fair-fax. i would like to meet some suby savvy guys and girls. where are most of the club located?
    ...? whats a turbo?

K-sport coil-overs* ADVAN RGII's* HKS TI-CARBON*SPEC-C ROOF VENT* TI-TEK DOWN/UP PIPE* http://www.metamorfasis.com

Quote Originally Posted by RIP EP3
    c-ville, fair-fax. i would like to meet some suby savvy guys and girls. where are most of the club located?

People are all over. So you had an Si? What did you get?

Peachypumpkincheeks

Representin' Fairfax here!!!

On ClubWRX we have more regional meets. If you're looking for weekly meets, definitely check out the MAIC forum on NASIOC. They have weekly lunch meets, weekly dinner meets, etc.

But I'm always up for setting up meets!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Representin' Fairfax here!!!

On ClubWRX we have more regional meets. If you're looking for weekly meets, definitely check out the MAIC forum on NASIOC. They have weekly lunch meets, weekly dinner meets, etc.

But I'm always up for setting up meets!

I love your qoute! LOL

no SI here, i learned about the whole Honda thing a long time ago. but my current ride is a 03 20th Anni GTI. but i am on the phone with a dealer and i am dead set on buying a 06 aspen white WRX, i hate the people that come into forums unsure of what they want and hate to be that guy, but i had to see what people where running and look into some mods, but don't worry i will be behind the wheel of a WRX soon. ha ha
    ...? whats a turbo?

Quote Originally Posted by RIP EP3
    no SI here, i learned about the whole Honda thing a long time ago. but my current ride is a 03 20th Anni GTI. but i am on the phone with a dealer and i am dead set on buying a 06 aspen white WRX, i hate the people that come into forums unsure of what they want and hate to be that guy, but i had to see what people where running and look into some mods, but don't worry i will be behind the wheel of a WRX soon. ha ha

I was only saying that because of the RIP EP3. Yea, the 06 is bad ass, I wanted white but they only had black when I bought mine. You will love it.

well its going to be a pain in the @$$ to find white is what i am hearing from the dealer but i will wait it out, and thanks man i loved the test drive. so i can only dream of having it sitting in front of my house every day. thanks man. and i look forward to meeting you guys one faithful day..tear...
    ...? whats a turbo?

Hell yea man! are you going to mod?

yeah nothing major for a while had a really bad warranty thing with my vedub so i am dropping it and some other body stuff. for now for now, one day it will be the monster its supposed to be
    ...? whats a turbo?

yes, yes it will. Let me us know when you get your car!

In Richmond here, only an hour or so from C-ville.

Welcome meng!
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Quote Originally Posted by SinisTR06
    yes, yes it will. Let me us know when you get your car!
    look at you, andy...starting already (j/k)
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.