Goodbye tristate! - Moving sale - Furniture! - Philly area
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Goodbye tristate! - Moving sale - Furniture! - Philly area within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Moving sale Goodbye tristate, i'm moving to sunny california in 2 weeks and i need to get rid of a ...

Goodbye tristate! - Moving sale - Furniture! - Philly area

Moving sale

Goodbye tristate, i'm moving to sunny california in 2 weeks and i need to get rid of a lot of furniture ASAP. Everything is going for the mere price of $10, i'm more interested in getting stuff out of my apt so I dont have to move it rather than make any money

Everything is used and priced rightfully so: $10!!

The only catch is that you have to come and pickup, no deliveries. I don't own a truck.

Papasan chair

TV/VCR/DVD cabinet - glass cover and side doors for extra storage

Cheap stereo cabinet - used as seen here, solid wood construction, can also double as TV cabinet as well

I have 2 of these identical 7" tall bookshelves. Used as seen

Bed/boxspring/frame/mattess, queen sized

Bedroom dresser, some slight finish damage from tape being used to tape drawers shut during previous move, otherwise excellent condition

pm me or call at 610-812-6512

Ed

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Ed,
    pm sent ref 2 book shelves

btw nice autoart collection
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.