new srt4 to the site
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on new srt4 to the site within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey guys , i dont own a wrx, but i really like them, i have a white 05 dodge SRT4 ...

new srt4 to the site

hey guys , i dont own a wrx, but i really like them, i have a white 05 dodge SRT4 with a few mods. i been to the track a like 3 times this year, and ran a 13.907 with a 2.21 60 ft. traction is so hard with these cars, but i have a few more mods now so im hoping for a 13.7 ish. i met some kid ted last night at a party and we were talkin about our cars, he has a white 04 wrx, with bronze wheels and bunch of mods. cool kid, he told me about the site so i figured id join up. my club site is srt-4mation.com my name over there is the same as here,. anyways i just wanted to join up and say HI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the site! And be ready for the SRT-4 haters. Although most people here have love for all performance cars, there are some here that don't get it. Take their criticism with a grain of salt.

yea i hope not , i really like wrx's lol oh well im very open minded about all cars.. thanks for the heads up

Welcome!

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    Welcome! I as well own a SRT-4 but I used to own a WRX.
    Last edited by Death To Ricers; 06-05-2006 at 09:31 AM.
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

mopar stage 1, kinetic wastgate, kinetic mbc@ 18 psi, injen intake, prothane race motor mount inserts, mopar performance wires, needswings v5 d/p 3 in , no cat-with cutout. mopar short throw shifter. booger bushings, greddy turbo timer, agp uppipe w. hks ssq bov, i think thats it.. what about u?

Welcome to the Club. Are you likely to trade your SRT-4 for the SRT-4 Caliber when it arrives on the shelves? I know that is a stupid question, but I'm just curious what what mopar guys are thinking about the new version.

Mopar Stage 1. That is all for the moment. I am going to go exhaust in a few weeks. Any suggestions?
    2006 WRX

Quote Originally Posted by DubleUaReX
    Welcome to the Club. Are you likely to trade your SRT-4 for the SRT-4 Caliber when it arrives on the shelves? I know that is a stupid question, but I'm just curious what what mopar guys are thinking about the new version.
    Its funny that the Caliber has the exact same motor as our SRT-4's but it is rated at 300hp.

But no I would never trade for that thing. Its ugly.
    2006 WRX

I'm also a srt owner, former wrx owner. There's alot of us here, lol.

My srt has more power, but traction pw3n's me. Unless I go from a 60 mph roll I can't hook up.

Welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by DubleUaReX
    nah i wouldnt do that, i dont really like them

Quote Originally Posted by Death To Ricers
    Mopar Stage 1. That is all for the moment. I am going to go exhaust in a few weeks. Any suggestions?
    yea it depends what u want, like if u want loud all the time, get a turbo back exhaust. but i have the needswings d/p, and it goes through stock exhaust, and it gives u good gains like that and its a tad bit louder.cuz its 3 in with no cat.. but when u open up the cutout on it , its a whole new beast loud as ****, great gains .. i went with this cuz i didnt want my car super loud all the time. but its about what u want, if u go full exhuast maxx fabb has nice ones

Yah, I am looking for more performance than sound. I imagine I will just get a DP. I have heard the factory straights are alright, and that they do not constrict much power.
    2006 WRX

welcome to the site.

yarrrr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast