Ocean City Car Show!!!
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ocean City Car Show!!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i will be down in ocean city for the car show on thw 10th and 11th.i would like to have ...

Ocean City Car Show!!!

i will be down in ocean city for the car show on thw 10th and 11th.i would like to have a couple of subarus meet up and cruise around the streets of ocean city.if your going to the car show speak up. also how you feel on meeting up and crusing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my girls car is in the outside show. where in maryland are you located at. i live in delaware but work is Salisbury

annapolis.what does she drive??i was going to put my car in it but i dont feel like being there 9-5 both days its more fun to drive on coastal highway.

its an 02 Rex w/ a Seibon carbon hood carbon fiber wing black rims Tein suspension. She is in it w/ her club. im the same way about sitting there all day its to much going on.

thats cool though a girl who cares that much about her car.ill be down there if you see an 05 wrx with black rota slipstreams 10% tint all around even full windsheild it me.i also have cobb accessport,turboback exhaust,intake,tein suspension,and bov i didnt feel like that was enough to put it in the show.

she wasn't going to but she joined a club and they had spots already bought out for the show. if you see a short black guy w/ a helmet on his head that says " realistic performance" on it thats me

you drive a subaru also??and are in the car show ???

Ill be there with an 02 silver wrx, with carbon fiber hood, tien lowering springs, turboback, black rims with polished lip and some other goodies. ill be there the whole week cause im there for senior week!!

No I have a silver Civic w/ black rims powerslot big brake kit vtec controller and some other stuff. I will probaly be down there for a while since I live 40 mins away and im on vacation that next week
    H.E.A.R.T
    HONDA ENTHUSIAST AGAINST RICER TRASH

I live in salisbury, and I'll be down there for sure. I'd be up for meeting some wrx owners, even though I switched to the dark side and sold the wrx for a srt.

What club are you in?

She is in a club call Common Ambition. They are up in Delaware. Hey 05wrx4U2nv what are your specs. I had her car in Salisbury yesterday. I work at Pohanka Body Shop stop buy sometime. We are always in O.C riding around

well then lets meet up and cruise.i dont care if you have an srt 4 i just want to meet some new people and cruise.let plan on meeting in the hooters parking lot on 123rd (the lot is fairly large)is sat at about noon good for everyone??as far as my specs what you want to know???hopefully my accessport will be on by then its expected arrival is next friday.yes i did standard shipping.anyway im so looking foward to the show its nice to drivearound and look at the nice cars.person with srt4 is it stock? if not what you got?

what Saturday are you talking about. tomorrow or next sat b/c new rules at the show won't let you leave until the show is over if you are in it. But I will try and meet you in the civic if thats what you mean.

not this sat but next. im decided im not going to be in the show im going as a spectator.what year civic you have??color?mods?

I'm going to be working at the show. I'll see you guys at the there. I just heard from the that the Mazda 6 from the new Fast and the Furious Movie is going to be at the Show. Should be an insane show.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast