Ocean City Car Show!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ocean City Car Show!!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just found out yesterday that I'll be going to the beach this weekend. Anyone in Central Maryland want to meet ...

Just found out yesterday that I'll be going to the beach this weekend. Anyone in Central Maryland want to meet up for the cruise to OC?? I spoke to 05wrx4u2nv and he mentioned cruising down there, anyone else??
    2006 WRBlue WRX
    Cobb Tuned to Stage II, Helix Catted DP, Invidia 3" Catback
    Cobb: Short Shifter, Sport Springs, Shifter Bushings, Trans Mount, Front/Rear Sway Bars
    Redline Hood Dampeners
    20% Tint

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sweet dude. icouldnt make it to extreme the other day did you go?? anyway i got some bad news as far as cruisin down.the gf and i are leaving at 11 on friday night.the hotel we got had a min requirment of 2 night stay.she gets off of work at 1030 on friday.i will be down there all day sat. and most of sunday.so as far as cruisin i dont think it is going to happen.if you are looking for a place to stay call fenwick islander there rooms are super cheap and clean.i got a balcony on the road for like 90 bucks a night.every where else is sold out due to senior week and the car show.

I've got a place to stay, gf's family owns a place just outside OC, like right across the smal bridge that takes you in to OC. So I'm good to go with that, and I'm not sure if I'll actually go to the car show, lol, but I'll be at Food Lion for the subaru meet. Also, not sure if 11 is worth it for me, if I can avoid driving at 1:00 am then thats always a good thing, lol, done that way too many times. So I'll probably end up meeting everyone at food lion, are you guys bringing your gfs to the meet??

Edit: Extreme was pretty cool, 4 people that pre-paid didn't show so me a my buddy got free dynos. I put down 205awhp and 237awtq. Guess I should at that to my sig??
    2006 WRBlue WRX
    Cobb Tuned to Stage II, Helix Catted DP, Invidia 3" Catback
    Cobb: Short Shifter, Sport Springs, Shifter Bushings, Trans Mount, Front/Rear Sway Bars
    Redline Hood Dampeners
    20% Tint

im dragging my smut along.

whats up guys.....ill be going to the car show this weekend,,,,i wont be taking my subie though because im going w/ my friend in his ws6 t/a
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

you and him are welcome to join.meets are always funner in your own car but come join us.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    whats up guys.....ill be going to the car show this weekend,,,,i wont be taking my subie though because im going w/ my friend in his ws6 t/a
    Deff come to food lion anyway.

But, just to be clear. Your leaveing the subaru home, and bring a t/a down for the import show.

Quote Originally Posted by racinready300ex
    Deff come to food lion anyway.

But, just to be clear. Your leaveing the subaru home, and bring a t/a down for the import show.
    ha!!!! it sounds like between here and nasioc there's gonna be a lotta ppl showing up! the 18 year old ocean city police officers better not give us any trouble! half of us should get food lion groceries and then the other half will hit up burger king thats right there in the parking lot!

im not sure if my girl will be there w/ her Rex or not. she is in the show and doesn't know what time she can leave the outside part. if it's before 7 she will be there. im coming regardless in my car..... Don't Kill the Civic Please.......

they wont give us trouble we arent bothering anyone and its not like there is a huge demand to buy groceries at 7 on a sat.i used to have a civic it was a good car slow but i liked it

my friends may be riding up with me but bringing their rockets to the meet. My other friend will probably bring his 1.8t jetta.

xMDxWRX

oh snap some1 has ebay gauges!!!

i got em 2

hehe i know i know i am cheap but i mean come on

xMDxWRX

it dont matter they get the job done.it

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast