Ocean City Car Show!!! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ocean City Car Show!!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; OK LETS DO 7ISH ON 118TH INSTEAD.that sounds fine.i saw your post on nasioc and it seemed that no1 replied ...

OK LETS DO 7ISH ON 118TH INSTEAD.that sounds fine.i saw your post on nasioc and it seemed that no1 replied so i left mine the same.but 7 is a good idea lets shoot for that.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

also this meet is going to take place sat.correct??

I too will be down the 9th-12th, i am down for some cruisin. so food lion at 7 on sat? i got a 06 wrx with erz tbe, ap stage 2, and the rest stock

xMDxWRX

So are we going to cancel the meet at Hooters at 12

yeah cancel the hooters meet.12 isin the middle of the day when people have things they wanna do. 7 everyone is done at the beach,pool or whatever else they are doing. how long did it take you to get your acp i ordered mine from cobb aweek ago and they still havent sent me a tracking number.

Cool

Great to hear there's more local to MD then meets the eye. Saturday at 7 at 118th street sounds like a good plan. I'll be there, love to see some mods besides my low-end bolt ons! On a side note, if anyones out near timonium check out agile motors. They've been working on some sweet wrx's and sti's. Good place for ideas and feedback....

do you guys kno how much the tickets would be???
    Fan of Helix

i think tickets are 20 a day and that covers the inside and outside show all day long

Quote Originally Posted by turbotrey03
    hey fellas...ive got the same type of thing going on over on nasioc.com in the mid-atlantic forum with a list of ppl that said they would be down. i thought of meeting up at 7ish on 118th street at that food lion parking lot. i thought this would be pretty good because it will give everyone time to go to the show and then have a suby meet before it gets dark and then we can go cruise. the reason i say food lion is because all the hot rodders were hangin out there and they didnt have any problems.

truckster-i think ive definitely seen ya the wrx with the sti wing with the sti decal in the middle of the trunk right? im in the blue 02 with the egr kit...plate reads wrxtasy

i forget who asked but the blue 02 with the fmic and black rims is a friend of mine, he's from cambridge. he'll be at 118th as well.

racinready- i remember your suby it was sweet. i remember seein it racing at the industrial park. this was waaayy before i got mine. i went to wi-hi with your brother.

alright fellas check out nasioc on the mid-atlantic and lets get some subys together!
    Your talking 7 on saturday right? I meant to check nasoic, but forgot. I'll go over there now.

I think a bunch of guys from the srtforums.com are going to meet at the burger king/mc'd's around 8, so I should be able to make both. Then you guys can crash the srt meet. lol.

you could crash all the major hang out spots in O.C. Burger King McDonalds Jolly Roger and watch the JAWS DROP!!!!!!!!!

it sounds as if this is going to be a good time! and hey watch it with the low end bolt on mods.i have had my car for a month and lowered,rims,and tbe is all i got

My low ends are just TBE, upipie, Cobb heat shield, gage, fuel pump, pink injectors (injectors not installed) and harness bar. Next on the list is an AP, a GM soleniod, install the pinks. I've held off on the rims, as I rather put the $500 into the performance. As my experience is with motor and internals, I'm new to the turbo / tuning scene. Hope to get a little advice

Wait till everyone see's my latest mod, the custom squeeling belt.

F-ing neon

is everyone meeting up on saturday night at 7? there is two of us that are going down and would like to join the meet

yes sat at 7.my fav mod is my brakes that i cant get to shut the **** up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.