Ocean City Car Show!!! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ocean City Car Show!!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; working at the show?? what do you do for a living??...

working at the show?? what do you do for a living??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have a silver 2dr 97 EX w/ Aem intake, Apexi VAFC vtec controller, Rev/Speed meter, Skunk 2 coilovers, Powerslot Big Rotor Kit, 17' black rims. Its not the big hype civic that everyone does but I like clean Honda cars. No big body kits wings or exhaust. I only like them on D1 Drift cars.
    Last edited by ltrkstr; 06-02-2006 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ltrkstr
    She is in a club call Common Ambition. They are up in Delaware. Hey 05wrx4U2nv what are your specs. I had her car in Salisbury yesterday. I work at Pohanka Body Shop stop buy sometime. We are always in O.C riding around
    I've never herd of that club, What kind of things do they do and what kind of requirments do they haver to get in?

Quote Originally Posted by 05wrx4U2nv
    well then lets meet up and cruise.i dont care if you have an srt 4 i just want to meet some new people and cruise.let plan on meeting in the hooters parking lot on 123rd (the lot is fairly large)is sat at about noon good for everyone??as far as my specs what you want to know???hopefully my accessport will be on by then its expected arrival is next friday.yes i did standard shipping.anyway im so looking foward to the show its nice to drivearound and look at the nice cars.person with srt4 is it stock? if not what you got?

I'd be up for that, I'll be in a black srt-4 with a big FMIC and single exit exhaust.

uh oh my wrx is triple black all black rims and %10 tined window including windsheild.we might be intimadating some folks.

didn't see your post and posted the same thing, sorry. i will be going down from the 9th to the 11th. i will meet up

i don't really know what there requirements are. they came at her about joining but I can introduce you to the president at the show. I know they meet once a month and are having a show in July in Milford, DE.

Quick question I live in York PA and just happen to be planning to be down there the 9-10th and had no idea that there was a car show let alone some other rex owners hanging out, could somebody throw some info my way or a website or something, thanks and I wouldn't mind some cruising

it is the ocean city import car and truck show if you read earlier in the thread you will see when we plan on meeting up.

yeah i think there website is www.occarshow.com

Thumbs up Add another

Hey, I'm in to meet others with the same affliction as me . I live in Salisbury about 25 minutes away, let me know when and where you'll be meeting up. I have a 2004 'rex blue with sti wing.

Hey Truckster27 I seen another 02 in Salisbury down by WaWa. It was wingless w/ a big front mount and black rims do you know who that is?

Have you guys seen the yellow one running around with a big FMIC? I think he live's down in snow hill. I'll try to get up with him and get him to head up there too. I'm sure he'll be in oc both nights.

If its the yellow one w/ the bronze rims I seen it at a shop in O.C. Its pretty sick. I think its got all stage 3 upgrades to it....

hey fellas...ive got the same type of thing going on over on nasioc.com in the mid-atlantic forum with a list of ppl that said they would be down. i thought of meeting up at 7ish on 118th street at that food lion parking lot. i thought this would be pretty good because it will give everyone time to go to the show and then have a suby meet before it gets dark and then we can go cruise. the reason i say food lion is because all the hot rodders were hangin out there and they didnt have any problems.

truckster-i think ive definitely seen ya the wrx with the sti wing with the sti decal in the middle of the trunk right? im in the blue 02 with the egr kit...plate reads wrxtasy

i forget who asked but the blue 02 with the fmic and black rims is a friend of mine, he's from cambridge. he'll be at 118th as well.

racinready- i remember your suby it was sweet. i remember seein it racing at the industrial park. this was waaayy before i got mine. i went to wi-hi with your brother.

alright fellas check out nasioc on the mid-atlantic and lets get some subys together!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.