? About E-Town raceway park

This is a discussion on ? About E-Town raceway park within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok so dont make to much fun of me...but i just wanted to know somthing...I wanted to go to the ...

? About E-Town raceway park

Ok so dont make to much fun of me...but i just wanted to know somthing...I wanted to go to the track to run my car in the 1/4 mile to see what kinda times ill get. But ive never gone there or been to the track how do i go about running my car...i know its like 20 bucks or somthing...but do i need a helmet, or whatever...i dont want to look like a fool when i get there and not know where to go or anything ya know...can i go any weekend or is it only certain dates?
    Invidia Catted DP, HKS Carbon Ti Catback, APS CAI, Perrin lightweight pulley, AP Stage 2 Protuned, cleared headlights, pillar less grill mod, red havac and key ring lights, Rota Revs Royal Black Falken RT-615's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbang
    Ok so dont make to much fun of me...but i just wanted to know somthing...I wanted to go to the track to run my car in the 1/4 mile to see what kinda times ill get. But ive never gone there or been to the track how do i go about running my car...i know its like 20 bucks or somthing...but do i need a helmet, or whatever...i dont want to look like a fool when i get there and not know where to go or anything ya know...can i go any weekend or is it only certain dates?
    You need a helmet. Weds and Fri nights are nights dedicated for dragging. Friday is less crowded than wednesday. You usually can get in about 3 runs on Friday nights.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's