? About E-Town raceway park
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ? About E-Town raceway park within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok so dont make to much fun of me...but i just wanted to know somthing...I wanted to go to the ...

? About E-Town raceway park

Ok so dont make to much fun of me...but i just wanted to know somthing...I wanted to go to the track to run my car in the 1/4 mile to see what kinda times ill get. But ive never gone there or been to the track how do i go about running my car...i know its like 20 bucks or somthing...but do i need a helmet, or whatever...i dont want to look like a fool when i get there and not know where to go or anything ya know...can i go any weekend or is it only certain dates?
    Invidia Catted DP, HKS Carbon Ti Catback, APS CAI, Perrin lightweight pulley, AP Stage 2 Protuned, cleared headlights, pillar less grill mod, red havac and key ring lights, Rota Revs Royal Black Falken RT-615's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbang
    Ok so dont make to much fun of me...but i just wanted to know somthing...I wanted to go to the track to run my car in the 1/4 mile to see what kinda times ill get. But ive never gone there or been to the track how do i go about running my car...i know its like 20 bucks or somthing...but do i need a helmet, or whatever...i dont want to look like a fool when i get there and not know where to go or anything ya know...can i go any weekend or is it only certain dates?
    You need a helmet. Weds and Fri nights are nights dedicated for dragging. Friday is less crowded than wednesday. You usually can get in about 3 runs on Friday nights.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.