June 17th Monmouth Mall Meet - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on June 17th Monmouth Mall Meet within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by njazwrx maybe after church or something? you may get a bigger turnout on sunday. alot of people ...

Quote Originally Posted by njazwrx
    maybe after church or something? you may get a bigger turnout on sunday. alot of people have to work on saturday

yes, i agree, i have work. maybe we could throw both days up and see which would have a better turnout and go from there?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    We can have another meet on a sunday. My buddy and I decided its to late to change this now, since throughout the forums we got a good amount of responses for saturday.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

hey Id love to go to this but does anyone Know the adress of the mall so i can throw it in Mapquest. or will the direction u have listed take me right there.
    2002 black wrx BuGeYe
    Smokey the bear "Protect our friends damn it"

Thumbs up

Hey ,I am down for both days....If you guyz are going to meet both days......Hopfully we can drive for awhile like the shark river meet....later

Quote Originally Posted by airsofter69
    hey Id love to go to this but does anyone Know the adress of the mall so i can throw it in Mapquest. or will the direction u have listed take me right there.
    If your coming from the parkway then yes, that will take you right to the mall. You wont miss it. Boscov parking lot is in the back of the mall, do a quick drive around and you will find it no problem. I will add you to the list. If you do need more in detailed directions, let me know.

Gene: We are keeping this for Saturday, so there is no confusion.

Uncle lewie change your avatar, its fasle advertising!!!!!!!!
    -Justin
    -04 2.5 rs
    -NJimprezaCLUB
    -Xtreme-Machines

Add me to the list.
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

Quote Originally Posted by BillFromTR
    Add me to the list.
    You got it Bill. Glad your coming brotha.

whats up im from si racing.net i will be there with a few guys from staten island its off exit 105 right?

yeah, take exit 105, stay straight onto rt. 36 east and the mall is a few traffic lights down on your right

hey.. if I don't hafta work I'd like to come to this. I don't live far, n I've never been to a wrx meet..
    Grand Visions ~ East Coast
    My N-Body || My CarDomain
    RIP Grand Am 8/2000 - 3/13/2006

2004 WRX

Yeah BadAssBunny you should go...its always cool to see girls representin...get some ideas for your car...actually i've never really met a girl that drove a wrx or STi heard about them but never met any...kinda like an urban legend...thats awesome just like girls who wanna go riding "snowboarding" with us in the in the winter...
    Invidia Catted DP, HKS Carbon Ti Catback, APS CAI, Perrin lightweight pulley, AP Stage 2 Protuned, cleared headlights, pillar less grill mod, red havac and key ring lights, Rota Revs Royal Black Falken RT-615's

^ haha yeah, not an urban legend.. I'm def not new to the car/meet scene, just the wrx scene. I totalled my old car [links in sig] in March - so this kinda worked out well [esp since I've sold most of the aftermarket stuff].

Don't even get me *started* with all the chicks who 'ride'... hence the sn, I was an instructor this past winter - goodness, I have never hated so many gurls all at once.

sorry for the OTness. =/

I just started a new job - today actually - so I dunno yet bout time off.. If I work Sat I don't think I'd get out terribly late - so it'd depend how long everybody hangs around for..
    Grand Visions ~ East Coast
    My N-Body || My CarDomain
    RIP Grand Am 8/2000 - 3/13/2006

2004 WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Louros
    yeah, take exit 105, stay straight onto rt. 36 east and the mall is a few traffic lights down on your right
    thanks alot

Bump.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.