LOCAL FS MD: SSR GT2 and Rota Torque Rims
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on LOCAL FS MD: SSR GT2 and Rota Torque Rims within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ALL SOLD I have the following sets of rims for sale: 1. SSR GT2 Wheels in Gold, 18x8.5, 5x100, Offset=48, ...

ALL SOLD - LOCAL FS MD: SSR GT2 and Rota Torque Rims

ALL SOLD

I have the following sets of rims for sale:

1. SSR GT2 Wheels in Gold, 18x8.5, 5x100, Offset=48, with Pirelli PZERO CORSA summer tires in 235/40/18. GT2 center caps and SSR valve stems and caps except one valve stem cap is missing. All tires have to be replaced. Wheels have no curbage. One wheel has a nick about 1/4 inch in size. Each of the other wheels have one very small nick. Fitment for 04 STi and 02-05 wrx with 225/40/18 size tires. $1500 or best offer.
    *Price reduced to $1100 or best offer (Considering you probably have to buy a new set of tires)
    SOLD

2. Rota Torque Wheels in Bronze, 17x8, 5x100, Offset=48, with Pirelli PZERO NERO all-season tires in 225/45/17. The tires have 10k miles on them. One wheel has curbage. Another wheel has a small nick. The area around where the lug nuts are placed have been scratched on all wheels. Fitment for 04 Sti and 02-05 wrx. $700 or best offer.
    *Price reduced to $450 or best offer
    SOLD

Will not ship. Pick up for you will be in fabulous Clarksburg, Maryland.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by ijohn514; 05-22-2006 at 03:06 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    for the SSR GT2 wheels
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Would you be will to trade? I have a set of 5Zigen FN01RC Bronze wheels.

Unfortunately not. I'm selling my Subby.
    Quote Originally Posted by RallyRacer
    Would you be will to trade? I have a set of 5Zigen FN01RC Bronze wheels.

A friend of mine with a Legacy is interested in a set and so am I. If we decide to come by and see them I will PM you ahead of time.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.