Mid Atlantic Subaru Motorsports Day Pics
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Mid Atlantic Subaru Motorsports Day Pics within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Heres some pics from the Subaru (westhampton, nj) Mid Atlantic Motorsports day. Id upload more right now but dang dial ...

Mid Atlantic Subaru Motorsports Day Pics

Heres some pics from the Subaru (westhampton, nj) Mid Atlantic Motorsports day. Id upload more right now but dang dial up sux (they dont offer dsl here in kintnersville...)

I was looking cruddy but I finally got my picture with Julie Stepan, and yes I know I need to shave and get a haircut (dont flame me like that chick in the sti + girl thread.. )

The coolest guys there were Agile Performance (Will and Jeremy) awesome guys, and I find out they can supply the dyno for our Fred Beans meet -- see other thread)

Lots of cool people, good time, got a free shirt, the water bottle-- you know.. Ill post more later...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails meandjuliefix.jpg   agile1fix.jpg   juliefix.jpg   coolstifix.jpg   gc8fix.jpg  

Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

<---------changes shorts because the last pic. btw you need to shave
    06 Protuned Stg2 WRB WRX
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #123

Oh yeah...

Captions

#1 Me and Julie -- dude, she is very cool, a pleasure to talk to, i tried to get the driver of that big ESX trailer to give me his autograph but he was like nah man, I just drive this rig. Cool dude. Cool people. Props to ESX.

#2 Agiles 500 hp 2.0 nuff said... Agile kicks the frickin arse...hwahwa

#3 Julies monster

#4 This dudes STi..he was cool, showed me were Juile was, I love the powder coated pipes..

#5 GC8 turbo anyone? they also had a 1 of 2 Sti JDM right drive...like a 2000 I think...sick..ill upload thic later

Yerah im fugly but I like boost.. ill post more guys... stay tuned
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless
    #1 Me and Julie -- dude, she is very cool, a pleasure to talk to
    and quite easy on the eyes as well.

The right hand drive GC was the famous sexy 22B in the flesh nonetheless. I was there too and had a great time. Thanks for the pics

joe

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    kewl pics mate

ah the 22B *drool and too all the other hot scoobies there but the 22B is just well pure "Hawtness"

and the lil R1 and R2

was kewl day out and wow all them Dunkin Donuts warehouse/trucks

was like Subaru on one side and my #1 fave store the other
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555
    kewl pics mate

ah the 22B *drool and too all the other hot scoobies there but the 22B is just well pure "Hawtness"

and the lil R1 and R2

HAHAHA too bad the dunkin donut peoples didnt participate, that would have been awesome! i didnt see who did win the show as i had to leave around 1ish i thinkit was? i was there for Fred Beans (but not the booth that was there, as they are for our warehouse, i represent the dealership. Everyones cars looked awesome, im uploading more pics today... check them:

#1 Agile --- anyone here that electronic exhaust thing in the dp? that was awesome.

#2 Need I say more?

#3 This was narly... yes i said narly...very cool

#4 I loved the paint on this, but the evilperfomance branding is pretty kewl

#5 Purple Beast
    Resist...Defy...

kewl pics mate

and the lil R1 and R2

HAHAHA too bad the dunkin donut peoples didnt participate, that would have been awesome! i didnt see who did win the show as i had to leave around 1ish i thinkit was? i was there for Fred Beans (but not the booth that was there, as they are for our warehouse, i represent the dealership. Everyones cars looked awesome, im uploading more pics today... check them:

#1 Agile --- anyone here that electronic exhaust thing in the dp? that was awesome.

#2 Need I say more?

#3 This was narly... yes i said narly...very cool

#4 I loved the paint on this, but the evilperfomance branding is pretty kewl

#5 Purple Beast
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails agile2fix.jpg   hmmmfix.jpg   xtfix.jpg   orangefix.jpg   purpfix.jpg  

Resist...Defy...

oh and cant forget this lil gem.... the lil subie

I so frickin ticked my digicam ran out of memory for that rh drive.....ARRRGGHH

And heres julies car again
    Resist...Defy...

oh sorry nm it wont let me upload anymore? is that possible?
    Resist...Defy...

kewl pics mate

and the lil R1 and R2

Andy,
    Indeed, the 22B is pure hawtness. I'm still trying to talk SOA into letting me keep it It was nice saying hello to ya, albeit briefly. Had a lot of fun yesterday and hope to see my Tri-State brothers again in the near future.

joe

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    more pics and trophy winners from Tri-State nasioc:
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...7#post13785997
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Great pics.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless
    I was looking cruddy but I finally got my picture with Julie Stepan, and yes I know I need to shave and get a haircut (dont flame me like that chick in the sti + girl thread.. )

Nice pics!!! I actually really like that purple subie!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

yay for the purple and orange subies!

and congrats to weasel who won the sirius radio

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.