STi + girl - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on STi + girl within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ^^^Werd, What she said....

^^^Werd, What she said.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Soda and chips comin up
    New England F4
    www.OddTopic.net - my pet project, come say hello!
    '02 BUGEYE
    "One's level of fear is directly proportional to their preparedness for it's source"
    -Me

DO A FRIGGIN SEARCH!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by robo1040
    man i should check my dam email more often then i do.

first thing is first, to the devils fan, who the hell are you to try to "punk" me over the internet. i didnt mean to insult you as a individual, but after reading th 50 replies in 2 days, i kinda wish i would have. i dont know why you took such offense in my post title, im not much for posting on this site, just thought id share a good experence with you all. since i put such shame on you and all you stand for, let me take this time to re-name my prior post.

"to all who would like to look at a clean and quick STi with my good freind Amanda so kindly modeling infront of it, please click on the link below, for all other a$$holes who check site traffic to the SPX page, and would become overly offended of the fact that my car was even there, let alone the center of attention, please exit this thread now"

now for everyone else who actually is worth talking to, i did fall into the whole scene with DJ and the club, and im pretty happy about it as well. i was at a car wash, and DJ came over and handed my a flier to a show he was hosting, we got to talking and ends up he invitied me to a event he was attending, and a photo shoot as well. if going to wash your car, and leaving with a invitation to a event and shoot isnt falling into somthing, i dont know what is.

secondly, SPX is a awesome, diverse club. DJ is the man when it comes to running the whole thing, and im glad i met him.

thirdly, you all dont date jessica simpson, id like to see some of your girlfriends infront of cars and see how thier pics turn out. im willing to bed Amanda is off the charts compared to some of the sh!t you guys bring home. until i see a pic, with your girl, infront of your car, in this post, you can all go fist yourselves.

lastly, sorry if i offended DJ or anyone affiliated with SPX, you know that wasent my intention, or it would have been well know that it was.
    Rob,
    No harm, no foul. I'd just let it die. I think everyone' pretty kewl with this. Now as to the SPXengineer, or whatever his name is, I'd say you need to talk to him a bit. People read WAY to much into a single sentence....and thus, you get this thread.

OT warning...did you break into the 11s yet?
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Ok peeps be nice play fair
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555
    Ok peeps be nice play fair
    Listen to Speedette, she knows what shes talking bout, im half drunk.
    Last edited by uncle lewie wrx; 05-11-2006 at 08:02 PM.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    I think, just a thougt, if you (not to the original poster, every1 in general) dont want peoples opinions on your car/girl/whatever, dont post em on the internet. If you cant take a few words of criticisim from people, you prolly will never meet, then do not post. Not everyone loves the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Now, if you only wanted people to say good things you should have posted a disclaimer. Or if only wanted comments about the car you should have clarified. Furthermore, if you didn't want to accept all comments, why the hell did you post in the first place?!
    Thanks for reiterating exactly what I already posted. lol.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Thanks for reiterating exactly what I already posted. lol.
    Yeh I noticed that, then was to lazy to delete it.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

im willing to bed Amanda
    Awsome.

Damnit missed the party again. Oh well.
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainable
    Awsome.

Damnit missed the party again. Oh well.
    Nice grammatical catch!
    Last edited by Speedette; 05-12-2006 at 07:23 AM.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    This thread is getting better and better!!!!
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

+1

First of all, I don't have a girlfriend.

Second of all, what did you expect people to post? You start a thread with the title "I kinda fell into this" like you're embarassed to be there in the first place (validating SPXEngineer's response). The members on this forum know very well that when you see a pic, you critique it. Whether it's a car, a woman, a camera, a llama...whatever your fancy be. Obviously by posting up with such a vague title, people are going to look and then comment. Also, prevelant in this forum is a bit of playful banter and sometimes good ol 'ribbing' going on, so you need to take everything with a grain of salt. Now, if you only wanted people to say good things you should have posted a disclaimer. Or if only wanted comments about the car you should have clarified. Furthermore, if you didn't want to accept all comments, why the hell did you post in the first place?!

But the real point is that it's YOU who in fact started off the tone of this thread with your "falling into something" rather than "wanting to be somewhere"...we just took your cue and ran with it!

Why do you care so much anyway? If she's your gf, then it was unwise to post something like that in the first place...you've been around here long enough to know that. Word.
    i like your reply, but let me give you the cliff notes

"look at a clean and quick STi with my good freind Amanda"

she is not my girlfreind, she is a good freind. never the less, im still taking offense to the comments of her - whether or not thats me being a d!ck, i dont know. but i do understand your comment about posting pics, and getting feedback no matter what the pic is of.

and if i confused the devils fan with the SPX engineer or whoever made the inital comment , im sorry, but i was trying to figure out what in the hell was going on with my thread, since it took a unexpected 180 degree turn.

and for the record, ill be more selective with my words around here, im used to the honda forum and talking to people, well, who hook up hondas (the subaru crowd is alot more, well....smart and particular.)
    367.34 AWHP @ 22psi
    ???.?? AWHP @ 25psi
    12.16 1/4 ET so far....

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    Rob,
    No harm, no foul. I'd just let it die. I think everyone' pretty kewl with this. Now as to the SPXengineer, or whatever his name is, I'd say you need to talk to him a bit. People read WAY to much into a single sentence....and thus, you get this thread.

OT warning...did you break into the 11s yet?
    thanks dude, atleast someone on here knows what they are talking about.

and nah, didnt get into 11's yet. last time i was down i was only able to go 12.3, for some reason i forgot how to launch the car, when i learned how to shift it down the track. once i put 2 and 2 together, should go 11's.

you still got the offer to drive the thing, if your ever down there again when im down,.
    367.34 AWHP @ 22psi
    ???.?? AWHP @ 25psi
    12.16 1/4 ET so far....

I Support ClubWRX
    and if i confused the devils fan with the SPX engineer or whoever made the inital comment , im sorry, but i was trying to figure out what in the hell was going on with my thread, since it took a unexpected 180 degree turn.
    No harm, no foul...

I wasn't upset, just surprised.

Nice car BTW... Good luck w/ 11's
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ok group hug everyone
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

maybe we should start using [NSW] at the title of this kind of post

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast