STi + girl - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on STi + girl within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Trainable Resolution.... NNNoooo. Now this thread will never become the comic gold it had the potential to ...

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainable
    Resolution.... NNNoooo. Now this thread will never become the comic gold it had the potential to be.

Very chill of you to come on and explain the situation and such in my opion best of luck with the future shows.
    Only one thing left to do....

Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I could sit and stare at that for hours. Oh wait I am at work.... I will sit and stare at that for hours.

EDIT:I mean she looks like she used to be a man and needs to work out more.
    Last edited by Trainable; 05-11-2006 at 08:31 AM.
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainable
    EDIT:I mean she looks like she used to be a man and needs to work out more.
    Way to try to be humble. But come on, No One is on Adriana Lima's level!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Way to try to be humble. But come on, No One is on Adriana Lima's level!
    Yeah it is one of my finer qualities. And yeah she is definitely amongst the most beautiful women in the world.
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DeJay
    Damn, My team's getting around.. ..
    Wow, Let me clear this mess up.
    What's up Good People, I'm Dj. I'm the Founder of the Street Pilot X Custom Auto Lifestyle team, and X-Tech Productions. I too saw this posting the other day. First I want to apologize for my site guy's post. I'm not apologizing for some of the things he said but I'm apologizing for him posting on this page and responding without the knowing of myself or SPX members. I've read all the posts. Including Rob's post. Rob is a cool guy, and I admire what he's done to his STI. I too interpreted his "I fell into this" statement as saying we kind of forced or begged him to be with us at this event shoot. I was kinda thinking the same as my site engineer in his thinking that Rob could have put things better by saying "This is my friend Amanda with My STI." Saying "I Kinda Fell Into This" can be interpreted as if Rob was asked or begged to do this, when that surely was not the case. Amanda, (The girl in the photo,) is a member of the team, and a friend of Rob's. She's a sweet girl and does not deserve a lot of the negative comments given, but hey, everyone has an opinion and the right to voice their opinions. Our team is filled with different styles of rides from Custom Tuners, Sport Compacts ,SUVs and Custom Luxury. A lot of them are not posted on our site yet.
    I think the person with the screen name YbeNormal observed our style the most without jumping on the bandwagon. Shows he's an individual and not a follower, a jump on the bandwagon type. Our style is very effective at shows, and we've earned trophies at such industry level events as Hot Import Nights and the Funk Master Flex Celebrity Car shows. To us it's not about Trophies though, It's about the love of the custom auto culture and lifestyle. Landing sponsors and business backers left and right does not hurt either...
    Never the less I have given my site guy a strict talking to, and I can assure all of you that these kind of posts and talks are not what SPX is about. I for one simply do not condone this kind of garbage. It's a huge waste of time to all involved. Our team respects all within the custom auto culture and lifestyle, and we are one of the very few that realizes there's room for everyone in this expensive game of ours.

Thanks
    DJ
    Well spoken, good sir...

I appreciate your tolerance and good manners.

Good Show!
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

man i should check my dam email more often then i do.

first thing is first, to the devils fan, who the hell are you to try to "punk" me over the internet. i didnt mean to insult you as a individual, but after reading th 50 replies in 2 days, i kinda wish i would have. i dont know why you took such offense in my post title, im not much for posting on this site, just thought id share a good experence with you all. since i put such shame on you and all you stand for, let me take this time to re-name my prior post.

"to all who would like to look at a clean and quick STi with my good freind Amanda so kindly modeling infront of it, please click on the link below, for all other a$$holes who check site traffic to the SPX page, and would become overly offended of the fact that my car was even there, let alone the center of attention, please exit this thread now"

now for everyone else who actually is worth talking to, i did fall into the whole scene with DJ and the club, and im pretty happy about it as well. i was at a car wash, and DJ came over and handed my a flier to a show he was hosting, we got to talking and ends up he invitied me to a event he was attending, and a photo shoot as well. if going to wash your car, and leaving with a invitation to a event and shoot isnt falling into somthing, i dont know what is.

secondly, SPX is a awesome, diverse club. DJ is the man when it comes to running the whole thing, and im glad i met him.

thirdly, you all dont date jessica simpson, id like to see some of your girlfriends infront of cars and see how thier pics turn out. im willing to bed Amanda is off the charts compared to some of the sh!t you guys bring home. until i see a pic, with your girl, infront of your car, in this post, you can all go fist yourselves.

lastly, sorry if i offended DJ or anyone affiliated with SPX, you know that wasent my intention, or it would have been well know that it was.
    367.34 AWHP @ 22psi
    ???.?? AWHP @ 25psi
    12.16 1/4 ET so far....

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by robo1040
    first thing is first, to the devils fan, who the hell are you to try to "punk" me over the internet. i didnt mean to insult you as a individual, but after reading th 50 replies in 2 days, i kinda wish i would have. i dont know why you took such offense in my post title, im not much for posting on this site, just thought id share a good experence with you all.
    Are you referring to me? Because if you are, you should re-read this thread...

In no way shape or form did I even refer you, let alone "punk" you
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff
    Are you referring to me? Because if you are, you should re-read this thread...

In no way shape or form did I even refer you, let alone "punk" you
    if you werent refering to me then i guess the last 3 pages are a waste. were you at the shoot, did i ever meet you cause im just trying to put a face with a name
    367.34 AWHP @ 22psi
    ???.?? AWHP @ 25psi
    12.16 1/4 ET so far....

I Support ClubWRX
    if you werent refering to me then i guess the last 3 pages are a waste. were you at the shoot, did i ever meet you cause im just trying to put a face with a name
    Umm.....you may need to re-read the thread

yeah
    367.34 AWHP @ 22psi
    ???.?? AWHP @ 25psi
    12.16 1/4 ET so far....

I Support ClubWRX
    Just for the purpose of clarity-

No, to my knowledge we have never met. No, I was not at the photo shoot.

I believe the person who you mean to direct this at is SPXSiteEngineer.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon

id hit it

thirdly, you all dont date jessica simpson, id like to see some of your girlfriends infront of cars and see how thier pics turn out. im willing to bed Amanda is off the charts compared to some of the sh!t you guys bring home. until i see a pic, with your girl, infront of your car, in this post, you can all go fist yourselves.
    Now this is the drama I was referring to...
    Last edited by sbeth; 05-11-2006 at 04:38 PM.

:re-heating the pop corn:
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Fahren
    :re-heating the pop corn:
    +1

...id like to see some of your girlfriends infront of cars and see how thier pics turn out. im willing to bed Amanda is off the charts compared to some of the sh!t you guys bring home. until i see a pic, with your girl, infront of your car, in this post, you can all go fist yourselves.
    First of all, I don't have a girlfriend.

Second of all, what did you expect people to post? You start a thread with the title "I kinda fell into this" like you're embarassed to be there in the first place (validating SPXEngineer's response). The members on this forum know very well that when you see a pic, you critique it. Whether it's a car, a woman, a camera, a llama...whatever your fancy be. Obviously by posting up with such a vague title, people are going to look and then comment. Also, prevelant in this forum is a bit of playful banter and sometimes good ol 'ribbing' going on, so you need to take everything with a grain of salt. Now, if you only wanted people to say good things you should have posted a disclaimer. Or if only wanted comments about the car you should have clarified. Furthermore, if you didn't want to accept all comments, why the hell did you post in the first place?!

But the real point is that it's YOU who in fact started off the tone of this thread with your "falling into something" rather than "wanting to be somewhere"...we just took your cue and ran with it!

Why do you care so much anyway? If she's your gf, then it was unwise to post something like that in the first place...you've been around here long enough to know that. Word.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.