STi + girl - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on STi + girl within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; She does lack in the looks department....

She does lack in the looks department.
    Last edited by DJSHADOW7; 05-10-2006 at 05:57 PM.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Its amazing this is all in the Mid-Atlantic section, hahha. Mid Atlantic, the new OT?
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

I Support ClubWRX
    ummmm....aren't these the girls that were always around streettrenz stuff...formerly know as the Delaware Divas or something like that. I remember seeing them at Kahunos when our club hosted the tuner nights. Lets just call them..."interesting".
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555
    *ring *ring "herro mitsubitsi ...u got any evehoe's fer sale "?
    omg haha

COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

I Support ClubWRX
    I just looked at that link's homepage. I'll say one thing...that club is dedicated and has some different approaches that probably work pretty good on the show car scene.

Rob...I'm still trying to figure out what you meant by falling into that. From the spxtengineer or whatever his name is, I can't quite get everything he seems to be able to out of your one little statement.

And in case your were thinking about it, I can't see your STi in that crowd. An STi is not a whip....
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    I just looked at that link's homepage. I'll say one thing...that club is dedicated and has some different approaches that probably work pretty good on the show car scene.
    Not really. They wouldn't be winning any trophies at the shows I go to.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

the woman on that site looked like they were men at one time
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo
    Not really. They wouldn't be winning any trophies at the shows I go to.
    I'm sure...your car also includes the word "go", not just show. I didn't mean to infer that those types of shows are ones that I would attend. Gotta admire their dedication though, even if it's totally different from most of our goals.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!

this is me beign amused.
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN91709
    the woman on that site looked like they were men at one time
    +shim
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Too bad there wasn't more drama in this thread... just when I thought it was starting to get good...

Overpromised and underdelivered. Oh well guess I will have to find something else to ammuse me this morning.
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

Quote Originally Posted by Trainable
    Overpromised and underdelivered. Oh well guess I will have to find something else to ammuse me this morning.
    Damn, My team's getting around.. ..
    Wow, Let me clear this mess up.
    What's up Good People, I'm Dj. I'm the Founder of the Street Pilot X Custom Auto Lifestyle team, and X-Tech Productions. I too saw this posting the other day. First I want to apologize for my site guy's post. I'm not apologizing for some of the things he said but I'm apologizing for him posting on this page and responding without the knowing of myself or SPX members. I've read all the posts. Including Rob's post. Rob is a cool guy, and I admire what he's done to his STI. I too interpreted his "I fell into this" statement as saying we kind of forced or begged him to be with us at this event shoot. I was kinda thinking the same as my site engineer in his thinking that Rob could have put things better by saying "This is my friend Amanda with My STI." Saying "I Kinda Fell Into This" can be interpreted as if Rob was asked or begged to do this, when that surely was not the case. Amanda, (The girl in the photo,) is a member of the team, and a friend of Rob's. She's a sweet girl and does not deserve a lot of the negative comments given, but hey, everyone has an opinion and the right to voice their opinions. Our team is filled with different styles of rides from Custom Tuners, Sport Compacts ,SUVs and Custom Luxury. A lot of them are not posted on our site yet.
    I think the person with the screen name YbeNormal observed our style the most without jumping on the bandwagon. Shows he's an individual and not a follower, a jump on the bandwagon type. Our style is very effective at shows, and we've earned trophies at such industry level events as Hot Import Nights and the Funk Master Flex Celebrity Car shows. To us it's not about Trophies though, It's about the love of the custom auto culture and lifestyle. Landing sponsors and business backers left and right does not hurt either...
    Never the less I have given my site guy a strict talking to, and I can assure all of you that these kind of posts and talks are not what SPX is about. I for one simply do not condone this kind of garbage. It's a huge waste of time to all involved. Our team respects all within the custom auto culture and lifestyle, and we are one of the very few that realizes there's room for everyone in this expensive game of ours.

Thanks
    DJ

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    DJ,
    Thanks for the reply and the clearing up
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Resolution.... NNNoooo. Now this thread will never become the comic gold it had the potential to be.

Very chill of you to come on and explain the situation and such in my opion best of luck with the future shows.
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.