Experiance at Ramsey Subaru, New Jersey
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Experiance at Ramsey Subaru, New Jersey within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was stunt, when I went to the dealer Ramsey Subaru, where I bough my car 2006 WRX TR, for ...

Fair Lawn NJ, Brooklyn NY, Odessa Ukraine

Experiance at Ramsey Subaru, New Jersey

I was stunt, when I went to the dealer Ramsey Subaru, where I bough my car 2006 WRX TR, for one of the heater part replacement (I think its call air recalculated unit, my was stuck from the day one) and since I am very busy with my job and home improvement, thus no time to work on my cars, I ask the guy to replace the engine oil. Coupon, only $24.99.
    When I back to the shop to get my ezpass I almost chock seeing how they happily fill my 2.800 miles engine with Exon Super flow (89 cents per quart at Strauss, Auto Zone, etc).
    I ask the manager WTF!, his respond was," why not, I use for all of my cars and customers, its what the Subaru manual recommend 5W30 and also they (book) not recommend any particular brand"
    I told him, that if I know this is the case before, I won't let him change my oil even for free!
    Well, to make myself feel better, I consider this oil change as an oil flash, good for new engines, to remove metal particals

Alex

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i also work in a ramsey dealership... trust me man stay far away... nothing i can do about it though its my bread and butter for now... i went over there to purchase an 03 with 30k on it and they wanted to sell it to me for 20g.... so i waited 3 more months for my 03 with 17k for 17g at liberty... liberty subaru all the way man...

Man, thanks for sharing, yea, salespeople, who work at Ramsey look kind of slick, except the guy who refund some money for me, he is finance director, and he took my side, when John (sales manager), start fuk around with me.
    As for the workers in the service area, what can I say, they just use parts and materials what Dave and Karen give to them, so if boys not going to scratch my dash board once more, I wont be mad, other wise I make Ramsey to replace it...
    I can't agree with you about Liberty Subaru. I shop there before Ramsey and can't get better deal then I got here.
    WRX TR with some options cost me $24. 900 out the door price, and the color I want.
    At Liberty, the same model, but not the color I want (only what they stock) and with zero options cost me $23.400 plus all fee and taxes. Salesperson Alex and his fat manager, didn't even call me back, when understand that I know what I want and have a good backround with the prices.

Quote Originally Posted by technicwrx
    i also work in a ramsey dealership... trust me man stay far away... nothing i can do about it though its my bread and butter for now... i went over there to purchase an 03 with 30k on it and they wanted to sell it to me for 20g.... so i waited 3 more months for my 03 with 17k for 17g at liberty... liberty subaru all the way man...

I notice that you mention "Strauss" as an auto parts store? Is this what you meant, just wondering because that is my last name and I would find it funny. Not to get off subject or anything.....

Yea, Strauss is an Auto parts store, something similar to Autozone or Pep Boys, sorry to say but Strauss (same as your last name) not advance as other two, selling cheap line of products

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.