Gauging Interest - Meet at Fred Beans Subaru - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

This is a discussion on Gauging Interest - Meet at Fred Beans Subaru within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; sorry friends. im going to have to bail. im going to go see Subaru Motorsports Legacy GT Wagon go run ...

sorry friends. im going to have to bail. im going to go see Subaru Motorsports Legacy GT Wagon go run at mid ohio that weekend. maybe next time

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

I will be starting a new thread on Friday (i have kinks to work out with GM regarding insurance issues with dyno (dont be scared ) with the times and all that stuff...i do need RSVPS emailed to me at tjsmith@fredbeans.com...everyone on the list please!!!!!!

Ive been learning some old skool subie stuff at school, very kewl stuff, learned a lot! anyway please email and watch for the thread in this forum! i really appreciate you guys and cant wait to mingle and get drunk!
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Relentless
    I will be starting a new thread on Friday (i have kinks to work out with GM regarding insurance issues with dyno (dont be scared ) with the times and all that stuff...i do need RSVPS emailed to me at tjsmith@fredbeans.com ... everyone on the list please!!!!!!

Ive been learning some old skool subie stuff at school, very kewl stuff, learned a lot! anyway please email and watch for the thread in this forum! i really appreciate you guys and cant wait to mingle and get drunk!
    Friday? This past Friday?

Fixed e-mail link.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

So the meet is on the 25th of this month? i may be able to make the trip up from frederick ill let you know for sure next week.

xMDxWRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

Ive decided to go to victory instead since we have no word from you.
    Wheel Painting Guide
    Bugeye Mafia Mbr #86 Takin it to da matresses.....

Kennett Fire Company No. 1 Station 24

Please RSVP.....See other thread! What the Victory meet is clashing with this date?
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

I live near by ill bring my subie down

Do to response from members and what needs to be done needs to be done, the meet is being pushed back into July. I apologize but this event needs to have concrete, and many great members have emailed me explaining it, and i apologize guys, everything is still slated, and this gives time to work out my issues w/ the gm.... only a couple weeks guys...thanks
    Resist...Defy...

I'm paitently waiting.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Relentless
    Do to response from members and what needs to be done needs to be done, the meet is being pushed back into July. I apologize but this event needs to have concrete, and many great members have emailed me explaining it, and i apologize guys, everything is still slated, and this gives time to work out my issues w/ the gm.... only a couple weeks guys...thanks
    Not a problem... an undertaking of this magnitude is a tremendous amount of work...

Keep us updated.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff
    Not a problem... an undertaking of this magnitude is a tremendous amount of work...

Keep us updated.
    Thanks guys, i bit a lot off, its going to go down....just more time... the mechanics have been sooo busy and with Subie school.... ah no excuses...it'll get done...stay posted gentleman (and ladies)
    Resist...Defy...

I plan on showing up anyway, no matter when it happens. I might even be swapped by then....
    2000 SRP 2.5RS - Cobb CAI, Tanabe Medallion Exhaust, Borla Headers - Up next: Screw N/A, going swap...EJ207/K/G! (Whatever I can get my hands on...)

I Support ClubWRX
    Mods & Pics

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567