Gauging Interest - Meet at Fred Beans Subaru - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Gauging Interest - Meet at Fred Beans Subaru within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; mapquest this address everyone: 858 North Easton Road Doylestown PA 18901 Im going for some steak tonite..its hot, and something ...

mapquest this address everyone:

858 North Easton Road
    Doylestown PA 18901

Im going for some steak tonite..its hot, and something goods to drink.. ill fill in tommorow how the Mid Atlantic day turned out!
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Have you posted this on any other forums? Nasioc or TST, maybe?
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Well...Mine wont be a normal RS for the rest of the year. Hopefully I can get a WRX swap in before the end of the year.

And yeah, count me in. I will be driving the Red Coupe with a HUGE ASS DENT in the back of it.

I got hit by a ford F650...That little tap from that behemoth was like being raped by an elephant...seriously (only @ 10-15 MPH thank god, I just cant open the trunk). That won't stop me from bringing my RS!

I got a friend of mine which is also interested in coming and just talking cars. Too bad he doesn't drive a suby and got a f4stAr! SRT-4. (well, f4stAr! than my car at least as it pulls like a mother) Not trying to throw off the suby genre I am just trying to add to the potential dyno that will be available for the masses there. You mentioned 50 people, I'll help meet that goal as I am very interested to see what the scoobies around the area dyno at.
    Last edited by Renegade_; 05-12-2006 at 08:06 PM.
    2000 SRP 2.5RS - Cobb CAI, Tanabe Medallion Exhaust, Borla Headers - Up next: Screw N/A, going swap...EJ207/K/G! (Whatever I can get my hands on...)

I will come to. If you get a dyno hopefully you can get someone to do protunes also

When the hell is this meet anyway, or is that still getting worked out?
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

still getting worked out

I think I might head up around like afternoonish (1-2) just to see whats going on. I am about 30-40 minutes away depending on how fast I drive...
    2000 SRP 2.5RS - Cobb CAI, Tanabe Medallion Exhaust, Borla Headers - Up next: Screw N/A, going swap...EJ207/K/G! (Whatever I can get my hands on...)

Ok this is the deal.

I was getting as many heads together on the list as possible to get the best possible support from the dealership and everything looks great, now i want ideas on the date -- i need at least 3 weeks to make everything happen. at least.

Dyno peeps -- I had the pleasure of talking to Will from Agile Performance (maryland) and they have the dyno we will be using. They said all we need is a truck. Well luck have it my older brother owns his own 2 Peterbuilts with every kind of mod you can think of (should see the turbo on that sucker..lol) who would be glad to pull its way up here. So now its the financial part which i will handle with Agile and the bosses on Monday at some point so stay clued.

Anyone can come...Renegade_ We also are a Dodge dealer (Fred Beans Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and Subaru) ALL IN ONE PLACE!!!! So yeah bring em by, give me names to add to the list!

No i havent posted there yet, but i will start today..
    NASIOC
    USMB
    i-club

any others?

Any help is appreciated guys, start a thread somewhere and link em!
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

you could do www.tristatetuners.com alot of subies and other car people over there.

I will be on vacation early July but any weekend in june works for me!
    Wheel Painting Guide
    Bugeye Mafia Mbr #86 Takin it to da matresses.....

Kennett Fire Company No. 1 Station 24

I Support ClubWRX
    could try www.awdpirates.net also, and www.njimprezaclub.com might be worth a shot
    Last edited by devilfluff; 05-14-2006 at 10:05 AM.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

when? where? ahhhh how?

I'm interested, i just got home from a fun weekend. went to subaru motorsports day. It was amazing, i showed my 06. But i'd like to know when and where and how many are going to attend.

Ill post more details as we get more involved.. food is a definite, discounts all kinds of stuff. STi shortblocks will be on hand.....
    DIBS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade_
    DIBS!!!
    Seriously, there is going to be some here...hwahwa and for special ClubWRX peeps... at a price I cant discuss till management gets around to sponsoring us here....

06WRXDude -- i was there too, (see Mid Atlantic blah post) which was yours?

You guys rule...Ill update at home tonite.

Resist...Defy...

You should do like a raffle...

Why you ask?

Because I am too poor to buy it and this way I lose minimal money and still get a chance

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast