DC/VA WRX sightings

This is a discussion on DC/VA WRX sightings within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Not sure if people post sightings on this site or not but here goes anyway: Saturday afternoon: silver WRX wagon ...

DC/VA WRX sightings

Not sure if people post sightings on this site or not but here goes anyway:

Saturday afternoon: silver WRX wagon with TX plates; silver sedan; both in Georgetown, DC

Sunday afternoon: silver WRX wagon heading S on Skyline Drive (Shenandoah NP) in VA (I was going N)
    - Mike W.
    03 WRX Wagon--yellow 5-spd
    late 80s Bianchi--red 12-spd

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It wasn't me, I've got a MBP WRX. What did you think of Skyline Drive? I went about a month ago. The road was pretty crowded, but it got me thinking of how great it would be if there were no cars on the road. I think that the middle of summer, right at sunrise might be a good time to drive Skyline. Any idea when it's the least crowded?

-Shadow
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Midnight Black Pearl
    2009 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon 5MT - Dark Gray Metallic

Skyline was fun. We went up there to go hiking but of course enjoyed the drive as well.

It was practically deserted yesterday. We only got stuck behind slowpokes a few times. Even that was fun because I had a good excuse to floor the car in 2nd to pass uphill.

I just moved to this area so this is my first time up there in years. All I know is October is really busy because of leaf-viewing.
    - Mike W.
    03 WRX Wagon--yellow 5-spd
    late 80s Bianchi--red 12-spd