Subaru Owner Event on May 13th

This is a discussion on Subaru Owner Event on May 13th within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Subaru Mid-Atlantic Region is hosting an owner event/Motorsports Day on Saturday, May 13th. The event is from 10:00 to 2:00 ...

Subaru Owner Event on May 13th

Subaru Mid-Atlantic Region is hosting an owner event/Motorsports Day on Saturday, May 13th. The event is from 10:00 to 2:00 at the regional office in Westampton, NJ and includes a car show and the Subaru/ICY/Phoenix Racing and Subaru/SPT/ESX Drag Racing teams will be there as well. E-invitations with more details will be sent and there will be a micro-site for registration. Save the date!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Sounds like fun. I wish I could go. Stupid Penn Coll. of Tech. graduation

Subaru Motorsports Day!

I will be there.. I have been waiting to show off my 06 wrx, I actually entered in to display my car, probably going to go for engine mod catagory since i have no exterior mods yet, and my wheels are all curbed from a nasty first time awd, let of the gas while in a turn, overcorrected type of spin out on New Years. Lesson Learned. I hope to see some more mid-atlantic subarus attending, hopefully Agile will be there as well. alot of nice cars!